So, you're looking for a job that gives you satisfaction? One where you can choose your own projects because they put you on the right career track? And which are also in line with your ambitions and interests?
Look no further, TriFinance has the vacancy for you!
Always wanted to develop your skills within the middle- and/or back office at a bank or insurance company? As an Operations Professional at TriFinance Financial Institutions you get the opportunity to support large, medium-sized and smaller banks and insurance companies in Belgium. You will offer support in the day to day activities and ease the pressure in the back- & middle office departments.
Your responsibilities will vary per assignment, but will range from:
- Credit: analysis and/or administration (data quality checks on mortgage loans applications for completeness, complete and correct deal entry in the back-office system, test acceptance criteria in accordance with policies,...)
- Payments & Accounts: operational support (opening/closing of accounts, interest calculation controls, reconciliation of accounts based on bank statements and internal databases, national & international payments, management of successions,...)
- Securities & Derivatives: clearing & settlement, reconciliation, reporting, collateral management, corporate actions, custody management, treasury...
- Claims Handling & Underwriting: contract management, checking & settlement of damage claims,...
- Daily banking : act as SPOC between different stakeholders (brokers, private bankers or other third parties), operate as file manager within both banking or insurance (life & non-life insurance),...
With the support of our experienced mentors, you will have the opportunity to grow towards a team lead role or expert in one of these domains.
With our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions, we offer a sector approach, which is a key success factor in the Financial Institutions sector to anticipate and foster the implicit and explicit needs of our clients which are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions. This implies that about 100 passionate colleagues are dedicated to the FI sector and are able to fully understand the industry challenges of today.
Are you curious to read about the career journey of your future coworkers? Read here.
- You have min. 2 years of relevant experience in a bank or insurance company
- You have obtained a Bachelor and/or Master Degree
- You have strong communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- You have a hands-on mentality and critical mindset
- You have preferably worked with one or several of the following systems : Swift, Isabel, Thaler, Evolan, Sophis, Murex, Calypso, Avaloq, FRONTeO, T24, Olympic, IntelliMatch,...
You will receive a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, telephone subscription, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included. Through mentoring, training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth within the domains above.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Junior Operations Professional | Financial Institutions
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (41)
Business ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Software Engineer Infrastructure & WorkplaceCareer in Internal Team
Business Consultant MatchingCareer in Internal Team
- Human Resources
Financial Controller | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Corporate, Controlling & reporting, Finance
Financial Microsoft Dynamics ERP ConsultantCareer as Consultant