Finance professional banking/insurance
- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- Passionate about Finance
- Critical & analytical mindset
- On-the-job learning
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
As a Finance professional for our Financial Institutions division, you will have the opportunity to work on various assignments at large, medium-sized and smaller banks and insurance companies in Belgium.
You will be responsible for :
- Performing the core Finance tasks & activities in Banks and/or Insurance companies, among others in accounting, controlling, budgeting & forecasting, costing, performance management, financial reporting…
- Provide deep dive analysis and generate insights for management reporting
- Support the finance department in the optimization of their way of working, their data quality and their internal reporting
- You are passionate about Finance and have a minimum professional experience of 2 years
- You have a critical and analytical mindset, and the drive to make the best out of every challenge
- Knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, BEGAAP) and reports (COREP/FINREP, Schema A/B) used in financial institutions are a plus!
- You have excellent excel skills and experience in some Accounting/Tax software's, budgeting tools or other Finance related tools is an extra plus
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Finance professional banking/insurance
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (41)
Group Business ControllerCareer at our Clients
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Corporate, Finance
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team