- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks
- People Mgmt & Coaching
- Excellent communication skills
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
As a Scrum Master at TriFinance, you will support our clients within Financial Institutions in their Agile challenges.
You can do this by:
- coaching teams to improve their lean and agile way of thinking while following the agreed processes (e.g. legally mandatory). In other words: accompanying organisations in their agile transformation.
- promoting teams to become more self-organizing and cross-functional
- facilitating an environment focused on continuous improvement and keeping everyone engaged on the work
- supporting the team in problem-solving and conflict resolution
- acting as a buffer between the team and distracting influences from all levels of seniority
- facilitating the Agile team ceremonies including for the team estimations and planning
- becoming a member of the TriFinance Expert Practice “Transformation & Project Management” where you will be directly involved in the future development of our Business Unit, mentoring and coaching of other consultants and sharing your knowledge.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in the financial sector with at least one project as Scrum Master
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English.
- You have excellent communication skills and know-how to bring the right message across to the development team and to senior management.
- You have excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks: Scrum, SAFe, Kanban. Certifications are a plus.
- You are adept at coaching but also at convincing different stakeholders on the importance of following Agile best practices and help transform the company for the better. You are always putting the team first by behaving in a servant-leadership style
- You have the ability to take the heat from senior management without passing it on, in order for the team to keep working properly and in a constructive environment
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Scrum Master
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (42)
Group Business ControllerCareer at our Clients
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Corporate, Finance
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team