Within TriFinance Financial Institutions, the Transformation & Project Management Practice delivers success to financial institutions’ transformations. We co-create with our clients to help them build future proof and sustainable organizations. Our clients really value our professionals addressing projects with a unique blend of business expertise, Project Management excellence and fresh solutions.
As a Scrum Master at TriFinance, you will support our clients within Financial Institutions in their Agile challenges.
You can do this by:
- coaching teams to improve their lean and agile way of thinking while following the agreed processes (e.g. legally mandatory). In other words: accompanying organisations in their agile transformation.
- promoting teams to become more self-organizing and cross-functional
- facilitating an environment focused on continuous improvement and keeping everyone engaged on the work
- supporting the team in problem-solving and conflict resolution
- acting as a buffer between the team and distracting influences from all levels of seniority
- facilitating the Agile team ceremonies including for the team estimations and planning
- becoming a member of the TriFinance Expert Practice “Transformation & Project Management” where you will be directly involved in the future development of our Business Unit, mentoring and coaching of other consultants and sharing your knowledge.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in the financial sector with at least one project as Scrum Master
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English.
- You have excellent communication skills and know-how to bring the right message across to the development team and to senior management.
- You have excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks: Scrum, SAFe, Kanban. Certifications are a plus.
- You are adept at coaching but also at convincing different stakeholders on the importance of following Agile best practices and help transform the company for the better. You are always putting the team first by behaving in a servant-leadership style
- You have the ability to take the heat from senior management without passing it on, in order for the team to keep working properly and in a constructive environment
You will receive a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included. Through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth. On top of that you’ll receive the freedom to focus on the topics that bear your interest.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Scrum Master | Financial Institutions
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (86)
Group financial controller | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen
Financial ControllerCareer at our Clients
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Vlaams-Brabant
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients