So you're looking for a job that's rewarding to say the least? The one where you choose your own projects because they put you on the right track in your career path? And the one that is also in line with your ambitions and interests?
Look no further, TriFinance has the right job for you!
Are you passionate about Risk Management and Compliance? Or about how the European Regulatory Authorities and the ECB are reshaping the financial landscape of tomorrow including Anti Money Laundering processes? And do you want to support banking and insurance to tackle the profound challenges & uncertainty they are currently facing?
As a Risk professional for our Financial Institutions division, you will work on various projects for small to large banks and insurance companies in Belgium, with opportunities in Luxembourg.
During assignments, your responsibilities can be, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and mitigating potential financial & non-financial risks
- Monitoring and reviewing risks
- Increasing risk awareness
- Performing operational risk, KYC, AML & credit analyses
- Providing qualitative risk analysis towards senior management and risk committee
- Performing risk reporting towards national and international authorities
- Supporting the implementation of new regulation such as Solvency II, Basel III and PSF II
You will have the opportunity to be supported by or even join the Risk Management & Compliance Practice. This expert Practice is dedicated to these matters acting as a Regulatory Watch while strengthening market proximity. The Practice allows young professionals to expand knowledge thanks to mentoring, technical support and permanent exchanges between the Practice members.
Are you curious about the career path of your future coworkers? Read here.
- A first experience (min. 2years) and a strong affinity for Risk Management & internal control processes in banking or insurance and motivation to enlarge your knowledge in these areas
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently as in a team
- To be a pragmatic and critical consultant in a profoundly changing environment with persisting supervisory constraints
- A helicopter view and conceptual business insight
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French
You will receive a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
Through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Junior Risk Professional
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.