Junior Risk Professional
- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- New regulations
- Risk analysis and reporting
- Critical mindset
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
Are you passionate about Risk Management and Compliance? Or about how the European Regulatory Authorities and the ECB are reshaping the financial landscape of tomorrow including Anti Money Laundering processes? And do you want to support banking and insurance to tackle the profound challenges & uncertainty they are currently facing?
As a Risk professional for our Financial Institutions division, you will work on various projects for small to large banks and insurance companies in Belgium, with opportunities in Luxembourg.
During assignments, your responsibilities can be, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and mitigating potential financial & non-financial risks
- Monitoring and reviewing risks
- Increasing risk awareness
- Performing operational risk, KYC, AML & credit analyses
- Providing qualitative risk analysis towards senior management and risk committee
- Performing risk reporting towards national and international authorities
- Supporting the implementation of new regulation such as Solvency II, Basel III and PSF II
You will have the opportunity to be supported by or even join the Risk Management & Compliance Practice. This expert Practice is dedicated to these matters acting as a Regulatory Watch while strengthening market proximity. The Practice allows young professionals to expand knowledge thanks to mentoring, technical support and permanent exchanges between the Practice members.
Are you curious about the career path of your future coworkers? Read here.
- A first experience (min. 2years) and a strong affinity for Risk Management & internal control processes in banking or insurance and motivation to enlarge your knowledge in these areas
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently as in a team
- To be a pragmatic and critical consultant in a profoundly changing environment with persisting supervisory constraints
- A helicopter view and conceptual business insight
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Junior Risk Professional
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (42)
Group Business ControllerCareer at our Clients
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Corporate, Finance
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team