“Risk management and compliance regulations are constantly evolving. As a consultant, it is your job to closely follow these evolutions and develop your skills and mindset within this framework. However, being a consultant is a lot more than showing your knowledge or experience. It is all about proactivity, hands-on mentality, the willingness to learn by doing and the integration at the client. To me, showing you have the right skills or achieve predetermined goals are not the greatest challenges in your life as a consultant. It is the process of integrating in the client’s internal team that is the biggest - but also most rewarding - challenge. This way, a TriFinance consultant distinguishes himself.” Gwen De Bruyn, Project Consultant Financial Institutions
Are you passionate about Risk Management and Compliance? Or about how the European Regulatory Authorities and the ECB are reshaping the financial landscape of tomorrow including Anti Money Laundering processes? And do you want to support banking and insurance to tackle the profound challenges & uncertainty they are currently facing?
As a Risk professional for our Financial Institutions division, you will work on various projects for small to large banks and insurance companies in Belgium, with opportunities in Luxembourg.
During assignments, your responsibilities can be, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and mitigating potential financial & non-financial risks
- Monitoring and reviewing risks
- Increasing risk awareness
- Performing operational risk, KYC, AML & credit analyses
- Providing qualitative risk analysis towards senior management and risk committee
- Performing risk reporting towards national and international authorities
- Supporting the implementation of new regulation such as Solvency II, Basel III and PSF II
You will have the opportunity to be supported by or even join the Risk Management & Compliance Practice. This expert Practice is dedicated to these matters acting as a Regulatory Watch while strengthening market proximity. The Practice allows young professionals to expand knowledge thanks to mentoring, technical support and permanent exchanges between the Practice members.
Read more about the career path of two members of the Practice: Gwen De Bruyn and Wouter Spitaels
- A first experience (min. 2years) and a strong affinity for Risk Management & internal control processes in banking or insurance and motivation to enlarge your knowledge in these areas
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently as in a team
- To be a pragmatic and critical consultant in a profoundly changing environment with persisting supervisory constraints
- A helicopter view and conceptual business insight
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French
You will receive a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
Through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Junior Risk Professional | Financial Institutions
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (86)
Group financial controller | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen
Financial ControllerCareer at our Clients
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Vlaams-Brabant
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients