Your challengeAs a functional analyst you will be deployed on projects at our customers. Your role:
- Quickly translate customer needs into functional needs with insight.
- Mapping needs, processes and information flows in close collaboration with all stakeholders of an organization or project.
- Advisory role resulting in possible process improvements.
- Good documentation, clear communication and a healthy critical attitude.
- Master or equivalent by experience in IT with relevant experience in analyzing business processes and functional needs.
- Experience as a technical project manager and/or analyst for digitization projects is a plus.
- Good knowledge of UML and/or BPMN is an extra asset.
- You speak fluent Dutch & English. French is a plus.
Our offerOur Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes inspiring projects, steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where Tri-ICT colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package at Tri-ICT with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days and an attractive cafeteria plan.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Functional Analyst IT
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (85)
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients
Accounting & Reporting Specialist - For our clientCareer at our Clients
Expert Practice Leader Audit & Internal ControlsCareer in Internal Team