Are you passionate about ERP or reporting tools? And do you like to work for multiple sectors with a focus on finding solutions?
As Project Manager, you will be deployed in various projects based on your expertise in reporting, controlling, ERP implementations and Corporate Performance Management.
Projects tailored to your further career are key, so you will handle complex analytical projects combined with other projects. Of course, you don't do this alone, but together with several team members whom you also manage and help in their further development.
You are a born facilitator, who gets energy from contact with clients. Also across different departments.
In short, a high-level relationship builder with a focus on the ERP or BI system every time!
- You have a master's degree in Applied Economics, Commercial Sciences, Commercial engineering or similar combined with experience in controlling (7- 15 years)
- You have knowledge of ERP-systems and/or BI-systems
- You are client focused and are able to provide the appropiate solution and methodology
- Coaching juniors consultants gives you energy
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
Thanks to our Total Reward Approach you get the chance to grow continuously. Besides various trainings, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package:
- competitive salary,
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card,
- smartphone with subscription,
- a net expense allowance,
- meal and ecocheques,
- group and hospitalization insurance,
- flexible working hours,
- 32 days of holiday,
- and an attractive cafetaria plan.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Project Manager | MI&S
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (86)
Group financial controller | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen
Financial ControllerCareer at our Clients
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Vlaams-Brabant
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients