Are you an ambitious finance professional who is passionate about ERP systems, specifically for the Microsoft Dynamics environment?
As a Consultant/Project Manager, you will be engaged in various projects in a Microsoft ERP environment.
Projects tailored to your future career are essential, so you will also deal with complex analytical projects combined with other projects. Of course, this is not something you do alone, but along with a few team members whom you will also manage and help in their further development.
You are a born facilitator, who is energised by customer contact, also across different departments.
You will be part of our Microsoft talent pool and will play in active part in its development.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a Microsoft ERP tool
- You show strong interest in the financial processes of the client
- You have been actively involved in ERP implementations
- Additional knowledge of Power Bi, Azure environment, and/or SQL is an asset
- You are customer-oriented and provide the appropriate solutions and methods
- You are not daunted by the prospect of coaching junior consultants
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
Thanks to our Total Reward Approach you get the chance to grow continuously. Besides various trainings, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package:
- competitive salary,
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card,
- smartphone with subscription,
- a net expense allowance,
- meal and ecocheques,
- group and hospitalization insurance,
- flexible working hours,
- 32 days of holiday,
- and an attractive cafetaria plan.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Financial Microsoft Dynamics ERP Consultant | MI&S
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (68)
Controlling Manager | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Human Development LeadCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen
CFO | MATCO NVCareer at our Clients
Finance Coördinator | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients