“Aiming at simple, scalable and customer-focused workflows matches my view on efficient processes, where I believe firmly that each project and process has to be looked at from an end-to-end perspective. The current silo setup in most Financial Institutions, where each part of the business has its own separate silo, doesn’t support the needs of today’s fast-moving, hyperconnected and Agile environment.”
Stephanie Struelens, Business Manager & Process Management Expert at TriFinance
In every challenge, lies an opportunity to grow. At TriFinance, we grasp these opportunities created by regulatory evolutions, changing business models, digitization, robotic process automation and many others to install an end-to-end vision and to create transparency in the related business processes. This sets a base that allows for continuous improvement.
Are you looking to take part in breaking up the silo organization in the Financial Sector? Motivated to go beyond process transparency and add value by shifting the mindset towards a continuous improvement culture? Then you might be the Process Management Consultant we are looking for!
In this position, you :
- Capture and structure the current state of processes within financial institutions in Belgium and/or Luxemburg, according to your preferences
- Analyze processes through lead time assessments and waste elimination techniques
- Provide insights and solutions to our clients to challenge, streamline and redesign processes allowing an optimized way of working
- Facilitate workshops, while engaging and ensuring alignment of all stakeholders
- Support the further development of the Process Management Practice within our business unit Financial Institutions
With our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions, we offer a sector approach, which is a key success factor in the Financial Institutions sector to anticipate and foster the implicit and explicit needs of our clients which are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions. This implies that about 100 passionate colleagues are dedicated to the FI sector and are able to fully understand the industry challenges of today.
In our unique combination of services of transition & support and pragmatic advisory, we do on the one hand temporarily bring our business expertise, up to C-level, to support/take over the entire (or partial) execution of a function or an operational business process (“Process Insourcing”). On the other hand, we also facilitate our clients’ transformations by bringing our expertise on different dimensions such as people, governance, process and systems. Our team combines the knowledge of methodologies and well-known approaches with deep end-to-end business understanding in the domains of Finance, Risk & Compliance, Back- & middle office activities and distribution channels.
You have :
- Min. 3 years of experience in Process and Change Management within a bank or insurance company, or within a consulting firm
- A high-level understanding of the key processes in banking or insurance and an eagerness to dive into them in search of simplification and optimization
- The necessary communication skills, drive and methodological knowledge to lead workshops, engage stakeholders and drive change within an organization
- The ambition to be a pragmatic and critical consultant in a profoundly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch and/or French
We offer you a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.You have the opportunity to continue growing as an expert practice leader in your business through challenging missions, where you carry a lot of responsibility, allowing you to learn at a very fast pace. Meanwhile, you are surrounded by a team of like-minded professionals who share your passion and drive.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need. On top of that, you can rely on a broad network and experienced Me inc.® colleagues ready to share their knowledge and expertise.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Process Management Consultant | Financial Institutions
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (86)
Group financial controller | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen
Financial ControllerCareer at our Clients
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Vlaams-Brabant
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients