Our team of skilled project consultants and project managers operates in the field, implementing solutions together with our clients. Behind this team, there is a professional and highly motivated internal basecamp team composed of sales professionals and HR/Recruitment specialists who support the growth and daily activities of the unit.
Are you ready for your next challenge and eager to join this dynamic team within a unique and fast growing company? Join us as an internal Business Consultant.
We are looking for a Business Consultant who gets energized by the following examples of daily tasks:
- Focusing on understanding client's needs and requests and aligning these with our consultants who have on the one hand the relevant experience, skills and attitude, but even more so: the will and ambition to develop during their projects with the clients. This includes: understanding the job profile our client is looking for, searching for project consultants or interim managers who could match with the requirements of the mission and inform them about the mission with your contagious enthusiasm. If there is an alignment, you make an offer towards the client.
- To fully understand the level of skill and expertise, you conduct in depth interviews with the Project Consultants and Project Managers of our business unit and work closely together with the HR team to find the perfect match.
- Through your understanding of the market needs, you are able to support our Supply Driven Sales model. In your role, you work in the back-office of the Business Development team and enjoy writing proposals to our clients.
- An experience of 2-5 years within the Financial Services Industry, either as a staff member within a banking or insurance company or working as recruitment consultant.
- You have master degree.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- As matching is a process not only based on facts or technical experiences of the candidates or client's wishes, but also on foreseeing the connection between the client and the consultant/freelancer, you are someone who can easily empathize with other people.
- You are rigorous when it comes to data quality and work in a structure way
- You enjoy working under the pressure of short deadlines. In this job, you will see results quickly!
- You have a hands-on mentality and good communication skills which ensure you to work both independently as in team.
As you are part of our team and company where growth is important, we want to give you the opportunity and freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition, with the necessary tools we give you. In our open culture, we offer you a challenging role in a dynamic and highly valued environment, in which you can actively participate and make a difference. After 2 to 3 years we are flexible to give you the opportunity to grow to the position of Business Manager, Solution Manager or operate (back) into the field as consultant.
TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider. We go beyond advisory, as our slogan says, and that’s why we ensure a successful implementation of the solutions we propose and provide operational support in a pragmatic and hands-on way for a wide range of clients.
Besides various trainings, knowledge sharing sessions and coaching, at TriFinance you can count on a very versatile salary package with, besides a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expenses allowance, meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 32 days of holidays and an attractive cafeteria plan.
Thanks to our Total Reward Approach, you get the opportunity to grow continuously. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way, you will not only reach your chosen career destination, but you will also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other advance. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And we work together on your professional growth.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Business Consultant Sales (ENG)
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (136)
Finance professional banking/insurance (FR)Project Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen
Medior/Senior Fullstack Java Developer | Project bij onze klant | Tri-ICTProject Consultant
Tax & Insurance officer | At our clientRecruitment & Selection
GL Accountant | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection
Teamleader AP/AR | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection