Project lead profitability improvement
- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- Optimizing the organization
- Lead transformations
- Manage multiple stakeholders
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
Are you triggered by making a difference in optimizing organizational profit models and processes? Are you passionate about bringing actionable insights and willing to take the lead in managing profitability improvement initiatives? Then you have found your next challenge as performance management & profitability improvement lead!
In this position, we are looking for a colleague :
- to challenge our clients strategically in domains like management controlling, process improvement, cost modelling or cost/ revenue optimization
- with the ambition to lead transformation initiatives and challenge our clients’ way of working
- To visualize and analyse performance within organisations, detect performance gaps and optimize the performance of organizational processes
- who gets energized by mentoring a team of consultants and sharing expertise with others
- to set out the lines in the growth of the cost & profitability improvement service within TriFinance
Are you curious about the career path of your future coworkers? Read here.
- minimum 8 years of experience as a consultant in projects related to performance management, controlling or costing. Preferably acted as project or program manager;
- profound knowledge of costing methods, controlling and reporting and of the link with other processes.
- knowledge of a diverse range of business processes in different industries and experience with process improvement;
- an analytical mindset and the ability to synthesize complex data into understandable information to support the management in their decision making;
- the right communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively lead workshops and communicate to multiple stakeholders within the organization (including C-level);
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Navision) and/or BI systems (Power BI, BO, Tableau, Qlik, BPC,...) is a plus;
- a profound level of Dutch, French and English.
Beyond that, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the Transformation & Project management Practice within our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions.
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Project lead profitability improvement
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (42)
Group Business ControllerCareer at our Clients
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Corporate, Finance
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team