Are you looking for your next challenge in accountancy? One of our clients, active in the transport industry, is looking for a chief bookkeeper to join the family. Do you like to have a real impact, do you love brainstorming and knowledge sharing in an open and dynamic environment? This is your chance!
As a chief bookkeeper you will:
- Handle the full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role (AR, AP, GL, VAT declaration,…)
- Be responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations
- Prepare quarterly closings, the audit file and annual accounts and you will assist the internal audit
- Be in charge of financial reporting to management & shareholders
- Ensure that the company complies with state and federal financial regulations
- Support CEO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements
As a chief bookkeeper you:
- Have a solid experience in a senior accounting position
- Are a true teamplayer and you communicate in a transparent manner
- have a good knowledge of accounting and IT systems (Navision would be a plus)
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
As a chief bookkeeper you will be offered:
- A salary package in line with your experience, including a company car
- A cosy environment where you will receive proper on the job training and guidance
- An international atmosphere
- The possibility to work from home 2 days a week
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Chief Bookkeeper
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (136)
Finance professional banking/insurance (FR)Project Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen
Medior/Senior Fullstack Java Developer | Project bij onze klant | Tri-ICTProject Consultant
Tax & Insurance officer | At our clientRecruitment & Selection
GL Accountant | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection
Teamleader AP/AR | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection