As a ServiceNow Lead Developer you are committed to supporting clients in their automation journey. You do so by developing, documenting, analyzing, optimizing and automating their business processes through platform software solutions based on the ServiceNow platform. You will work closely with the ServiceNow project consultant to link the relevant business domains and formulate workable platform solutions that make a difference.
- Design, develop, test and implement platform applications and integrations third party applications tailored to the customer requirements
- Be the point of contact for your client, support them during the implementation process and solve problems during projects and day-2-day business
Main tasks & activities:
- Develop and implement new ServiceNow applications and integrations from inception to completion, tailored to the customer requirements
- Develop workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications and automate and improve processes
- Understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers
- Design quality features and think about how the applications and solutions will evolve in the future
- Solve complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Have a strong focus on code quality and reusability
- Be the point of contact for your client in day-2-day business and support
- Keep abreast with the latest trends in technology
- Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp business needs
- Communication skills and stakeholder management
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills with a helicopter view
- Insight in ongoing business processes
- Knowledge of IT and information flows
- Insight in development and Low Code
- Experience in platform technology of ServiceNow
- Digitally savvy, experience in business analysis, functional analysis and process mapping
- Certificates of ServiceNow and experience in putting them into practice
- Experience with ERP systems and productivity tools
- You have a passion for platform configuration and Low Code development, testing and support
- You like building, maintaining and debugging automation solutions
- You prefer to work in an environment that is dynamic according to each project’s requirements
- You like gathering user requirements, interacting with users and stakeholder management
- You are triggered by developing innovative solutions and working with others on tried-and-tested ideation processes
- You like to have a lot of interactions with different departments
- You are not afraid of tight deadlines
Our Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes inspiring projects, steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriTechnology colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package at TriTechnology with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days and an attractive cafeteria plan.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for ServiceNow Lead Developer
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (69)
Controlling Manager | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Human Development LeadCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen
CFO | MATCO NVCareer at our Clients
Finance Coördinator | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients