Our team of skilled project consultants and project managers operates in the field, implementing solutions together with our clients. Behind this team, there is a professional and highly motivated internal basecamp team composed of financial consultants, sales professionals and HR/Recruitment specialists (Care) who support the growth and daily activities of the unit. Basecamp, among many other things, provides mentoring, coaching and on-the-job training to ensure the quality of our services. For this team, we now need support in our matching and care activities.
Are you ready for your next challenge and eager to join this dynamic team within a unique and fast growing company? Join us as an internal HR Generalist.
As a HR Generalist, being part of our internal BaseCamp team, these are some of your daily tasks:
- You support the recruitment process for Project Consultants and Project Managers for our business unit Financial Institutions, from CV screening to conducting interviews and onboarding procedures.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of onboarding processes like L&D, mentoring, aligning on a colleague's personal ambitions, relationing,...
- Once a consultant is hired, you are their point of contact and align their ambitions with the project demands of our clients. We call this process: matching, which will be 50% of the role’s focus. Based on your knowledge and understanding of our client's needs, you search for the right consultant to perform the job. You openly discuss the opportunities with the TriFinance Project Consultants who have the right skill set and ambition and get back to the client via our Sales Managers with a tailor-made solution.
- Additionally, you can be involved in our various communication initiatives to reach our target groups and in the organization of events
- You have a Bachelor or Masters Degree and/or a relevant experience of min. 2 years in a commercial role, a recruitment role or as a consultant/employee in a bank or insurance company.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You are committed to reaching team goals and actively collaborate with your colleagues to reach them. Networking and giving constructive feedback comes naturally to you.
- You are rigorous when it comes to data quality and work in a structured way
- You enjoy working under pressure with short deadlines. In this job, you will see results quickly!
- You have a hands-on mentality and good communication skills which ensure you to work both independently as well as in a team.
Thanks to the Total Reward Approach, at TriFinance you get the chance to take your career into your own hands and keep growing. We challenge you with fascinating and inspiring projects, but you mainly follow your own path. You can count on a wide range of training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.
Of course, we also provide a very versatile salary package that consists of:
- A hybrid way of working
- a competitive salary
- a company car with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal vouchers of 8 euro per day worked
- eco vouchers worth 250 euros per year (pro rata)
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 holiday days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
With fun initiatives and an open culture where colleagues share their knowledge and help each other out, we ensure that you feel good in your job. Together we build on your professional and personal growth. At TriFinance we are convinced that your growth and development will provide better solutions for our customers.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for HR generalist
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (85)
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients
Accounting & Reporting Specialist - For our clientCareer at our Clients
Expert Practice Leader Audit & Internal ControlsCareer in Internal Team