CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in Process Improvement, Transformation and Risk Management. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
For its Risk Management practice, CFO Services is currently looking for an expert practice leader Audit and Internal Controls.
As an expert practice leader you will be responsible for the development of the practice by actively acquiring new projects and clients, while maintaining good relationships with existing clients. You will be involved in the recruitment of new colleagues and manage internal audit teams and help to develop their skills. Your expertise is demonstrated by your technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the areas of risk management, controls, and internal audit.
- be the project lead in risk, internal control and internal audit assignments
- develop, perform and evaluate internal audit projects for the organization's various departments to ensure policy compliance
- lead client meetings (kick-off/closing meetings), audit interviews and plant visits
- deliver independent and objective audit reports, providing practical recommendations and best practices to improve business, risk and compliance processes
- coordinate, review and communicate the work performed by your team on audit assignments
- perform audit or business process reviews and animate risk workshops
- assist our client partners in business development by using your techno-commercial skills in creating client proposals and presentations
- attend events and create content on internal audit and controls to support the expert practice strategy
- actively lead and build the team in field of expertise, assume managerial responsibilities by training, coaching and mentoring team members
Can you relate to the following requirements listed below? Then you are the new talent we are looking for:
- A master’s degree in business, economics or engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in financial statements audit and/or experience in conducting financial and operational audits in a multinational company
- Previous experience or certifications in risk, compliance and internal controls. SOX experience, CIA or CISA is a plus
- Key skills and abilities include project management, influencing, facilitation, process development, analysis, and problem solving
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, including SAP
- Hands-on, results-oriented and quality-driven mindset with outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Experience in supervising, developing and coaching of junior team members
- Being a true team player, you are also able to work independently
- International travel up to 30%
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required. Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite; in particular with Excel and PowerPoint
We offer you:
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects, in Belgium and abroad, across various companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program)
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Expert Practice Leader Audit & Internal Controls
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (85)
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients
Accounting & Reporting Specialist - For our clientCareer at our Clients
Expert Practice Leader Audit & Internal ControlsCareer in Internal Team