CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in Process Improvement, Transformation and Risk Management. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
CFO Services is currently looking for a Business Development Manager with a focus on Order-to-Cash and Credit Management.
As Business Development Manager you will develop a portfolio of clients and maintain existing client relationships, offering Pragmatic Advisory & Implementation solutions and expert support with a focus on the Order-to-Cash process and Credit Management. You will act as a liaison between the internal team, the project consultants and our clients.
More specifically, you will:
- develop in-depth knowledge of the skills and ambition of the CFO Services consultants, in order to detect market opportunities and position our consultants at the right companies;
- understand the needs of existing and new clients to introduce our credit management offering, present pragmatic advisory & implementation solutions and high-quality long-term partnerships;
- further develop and communicate the Order-to-Cash and Credit Management product & service portfolio;
- take part in networking and community building activities and develop a dynamic approach to attract new clients and consultants;
- foster relationships with colleagues within CFO Services and TriFinance, in Belgium and abroad;
- manage our non-exclusive partnerships with software providers;
- contribute to the growth of CFO services by supporting various initiatives and activities (recruitment of new consultants, content development, events, internal/external communication, internal projects, etc.).
As a Business Development Manager, you:
- have 5 years of commercial experience in a service or consultancy environment;
- have passion for, and preferably a track record of, the Order-to-Cash process and Credit Management;
- are a true networker with having strong communication and persuasion skills;
- are customer-oriented and able to capture our customers’ needs and requirements;
- have an entrepreneurial mindset with a hands-on attitude, able to deal with change;
- are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good knowledge of French;
- are willing to work in several locations and different regions in Belgium.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization where training opportunities and knowledge sharing are key;
- A competitive salary package and other benefits including a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, pension plan, phone subscription, health & life insurance and a flexible reward plan.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (85)
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients
Accounting & Reporting Specialist - For our clientCareer at our Clients
Expert Practice Leader Audit & Internal ControlsCareer in Internal Team