The Data Analyst role support the clients ambition to become a data-driven company. It sources, develop and run new and existing Data Advanced Analytics models like iDDM, DDS or internal Marketing Mix modelling (MMM). It acts as a Business partner by delivering key & strategic insights from its analysis to the different business teams (Mkt, Ontrade, Offtrade). By leveraging the data centricity agenda, it will also have a role of increasing data-driven capabilities & expertise throughout the company by creating cross-departmental hubs and gateways
Embed a data-driven mindset within the organization
- Use data to support, challenge and inspire our business stakeholders with actionable information and insights about our commercial tactics
- Constantly challenge the WoW by showcasing how they could enable business problem solving through data analytics
Run several data-driven projects (MMM, DDS, iDDM…) and play a critical role in delivering actionable insights based on key business questions
- Participate to the development of their data-driven learning agenda
- Engage a fruitful and effective collaboration with Global Analytics team to be on top of Global models deployment
- Ensure good match between business questions and tooling capabilities
- Use the relevant platforms to share these insights with business stakeholders so that they can implement it widely in their day to day activity
- Educational background in IT, advanced analytics, engineering, computer science or marketing
- 3-5 years experience required in a similar role in data strategy, data advanced analysis, data modelling or data management either client side in FMCG or retail
- Hands-on expertise in: Google Analytics/adobe analytics, Alteryx, Jupyter, PowerBI
- Demonstrated experience with governing, implementing and driving advanced data analytics activities .
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and help them deliver operational excellence.
- Background in FMCG/large industry is preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with leaders across the business
- Very strong stakeholder management skills, collaborate, shows courage, take responsibility, has trust, speaks up, is creative, is driven to simplify, independent and authentic
- Proven training-, coaching—and change management experience
- Excellent coaching skills: observing, listening, motivating, inspiring
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing
- Trust, challenge and support from experienced managers and professionals who know how to develop people, teams and take organizations to the next level;
- We are the market challenger. This means we are a dynamic, local organization; with the benefits of belonging to the larger, international family;
- Awesome colleagues who enjoy a refreshing drink;
- The opportunity to make your mark and take the initiative. (Which, according to the colleagues, is one of the greatest advantages of working at this client);
- A coaching environment, giving you an extraordinary learning opportunity;
- And of course, a competitive package and other nice conditions.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Data Analyst - At our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (69)
Controlling Manager | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Human Development LeadCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen
CFO | MATCO NVCareer at our Clients
Finance Coördinator | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients