We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-starting Management Assistant, acting as process owner towards the team, supporting Sales, HR and Management activities. The role reports directly into the Business Unit Leader.
In your role, you provide sales support to our 5 Business Managers, and HR support to the Care Manager and 5 Business Consultants. You take a leading role in harmonizing both teams, are a leader regarding the execution and the improvement of our internal processes and supports the Business Unit Leader in the execution of the overall strategy.
You are (intuitively) organized, open minded, intellectually curious, and precise. You have a drive for improvement and excellence, you are process minded and not afraid of tackling administrative tasks.
- You act as first point of contact for our customers regarding contract management: preparing & handling contracts and checking documents for conformity
- Owner of the mentoring process of our Project Consultants: follow-up of the status meetings, documents, client evaluation forms, …
- Proactive follow-up of project end-dates and prolongations
- Archiving of client documents & contracts.
- Organization and support of networking events
Care (HR) Support
- Contract management for all starters & leavers, communication towards the Support Units and database management of Project Consultant files
- Follow-up of onboarding process for new Project Consultants
- Follow-up of the relationships with our Project Consultants: sending anniversary and birth cards, gifts, ...
- You assist Project Consultants with specific and operational requests
General tasks for the Business Unit
- You play an important role in internal and external communication
- Office management and calendar management for the business unit
- Coordinator for catering, meeting rooms and supplies
- You have a bachelor’s degree in communications, Office Management or similar and you can demonstrate experience in a similar position
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- You strive for quality, are efficient and have a good eye for detail
- You are pro-active, hands-on, and process-minded
- You are dynamic, have a positive mindset and can motivate others
- You can set priorities and are not afraid to tackle the administrative tasks
- You have good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and Powerpoint
The Transition & Support team is looking forward to welcoming you to our offices in Zaventem and Louvain-La-Neuve.
Thanks to our Total Reward Approach, you will be able to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way, you will not only attain your desired career destination, but you will also feel good in what you do. We work in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other to move forward. We challenge you and you can create your own career path. And together, we work on your professional growth.
In addition to several training courses, knowledge sharing sessions and coaching, you can count on a very complete salary package at TriFinance which includes, besides a competitive salary, a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 32 holidays and an attractive cafeteria plan.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Business Support Officer -
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (86)
Group financial controller | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen
Financial ControllerCareer at our Clients
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Vlaams-Brabant
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients