For our client, a total solution provider of medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging, we are looking for a hands-on Finance Manager Africa based in Mechelen. Our client is part of a large global network and an industry-leading healthcare company with over 33.000 employees worldwide.
1) Accounting, Closing & Reporting, Controlling:
- Perform broad accounting activities in the central ERP system (SAP) such as payroll reconciliations, AP, AR, pre-payments, accruals, review fixed asset tables and depreciation postings, etc. where the size of operations for the NME sales & distribution entities in scope does not (yet) merit a localized accounting profile. This involves continuous alignment with local external accountants following up statutory fillings and local compliance.
- Perform/oversee monthly, quarterly, annual closing activities for the entities in scope.
- Perform/oversee monthly, quarterly, annual reporting, relating to management and financial reporting alike acting as a lynchpin between the various upstream financial/management stakeholders in NME/NEGC/NCJ.
- Develop and implement accounting approaches ensuring compliance to local GAAP/business practices whilst adhering to the group accounting principles and financial control framework.
- Help and support the business in achieving its targets, whilst ensuring compliance.
- Support tax filings, VAT returns,…
2) Strategic planning, Budgeting & Forecasting:
- Support the African entities in scope with developing strategic plan proposals based on received inputs & information in close coordination with CFO and FP&A office.
- Coordinate and support the budgeting/forecasting process in close collaboration with the budget holders
- Coordinate and follow up the annual audit processes for the entities in scope ensuring smooth and timely closing of the consolidated accounts of NME (and upstream).
4) Improvement Projects:
- Initiate, improve and automate processes and reports related to the above
- Support ad-hoc and annually defined improvement projects where required
You perform all tasks in accordance with ISO quality and JSOX requirements, whilst taking the company's values into account.
- You obtained a Bachelors or a Masters degree in Finance or Accounting and you have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You have experience in partnering with the business
- You have strong communication skills, are hands-on and able to work independently
- Excellent command in English and French is required, additional languages are a plus (Arabic,…)
- Willingness to travel
What's in it for you?
- The ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting
- A competitive salary + company car & fuel card + net allowance + meal vouchers + insurances + phone + laptop + bonus
- You will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative.
- Together with you and the team we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.
- Travelling on a quarterly basis
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Finance Manager Afrika
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (130)
Finance professional banking/insurance (FR)Project Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen
Medior/Senior Fullstack Java Developer | Project bij onze klant | Tri-ICTProject Consultant
Tax & Insurance officer | At our clientRecruitment & Selection
GL Accountant | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection
Teamleader AP/AR | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection