Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
- Driving digital transformation initiatives,
- Streamlining operational efficiency, and implementing new regulatory compliance guidelines across the entire organization.
- You'll be involved in exciting projects such as the optimization and implementation of business processes, migration projects between systems, and the analysis and set-up of new ecosystems.
- A university degree or equivalent higher education qualification in economics, engineering, commercial sciences, or a comparable field.
- 3-5 years of experience in one of the areas mentioned above within the Financial Services Industry, either as a staff member within a bank or insurance company or working for a consultancy firm.
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English - both written and spoken.
- A good understanding of the key processes in operations, finance, or risk within the insurance business (Life or Non-Life).
- Attention to detail and a pragmatic & critical approach (common sense).
- A team player with quick adaptation skills in new environments.
- Open-minded and eager to learn and/or share knowledge.
- Affinity for process optimization.
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Insurance operations or finance consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (43)
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Corporate, Human Resources
Freelance Financial ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Freelance Business ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Management AssistantCareer in Internal Team