Are you triggered by assisting our insurer clients in their day-to-day activities within the Operations, Finance or Risk & Compliance departments? Are you willing to help them with the continuity of their business thanks to your specific competences or tooling expertise? Would you like to support them during peak periods or when their run-the-business activities are impacted by transformations? Are you familiar with or already an expert in Non-Life, Individual Life or group Life insurance? Then keep on reading!
As Project Consultant Insurance you are permanently employed by our Business Unit Financial Institutions. The different TriFinance Business Units are dynamic environments fit to human scale with very limited hierarchical structures, though still enjoying the scaling benefits of TriFinance as a whole.
In this role, you perform challenging missions at and with our clients in the insurance sector and act as an ambassador for TriFinance.
These are some typical assignments you might be involved in:
- Provide support in the operations departments within the insurance industry:
- Underwriting activities: assessing new risks, negotiating contracts premiums, following the new policy acceptance process, regular contact with brokers and clients, …
- Claims handling activities: Register new claim files from clients or brokers, interact with internal colleagues or external stakeholders (experts) to assess claims, finalize the compensation payments towards end-clients…
- Contract Management activities: follow the entire lifecycle of the policy and make the necessary adjustments along the way, execute the arbitrage activities, manage a dedicated portfolio or insurance products…
- Provide support in the financial departments:
- Perform daily insurance accounting activities, act in regular closings processes (BGAAP/IFRS/SOLVENCYII), create regulatory or internal reporting, execute management accounting or controlling functions...etc.
- Provide support in the risk & compliance departments
- Participate in internal control processes definition and set-up, follow-up on regulation implementation or execute and monitor activities related to MIFID, AML, KYC…
- Also use your analytical and critical thinking to share with your ideas with the clients about optimization opportunities for better efficiency and productivity.
- Bring active support in the growth of the insurance practice within our TriFinance BCB Financial Institutions
- Depending on your seniority and expertise, manage and mentor other TriFinance consultants
With our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions, we offer a sector approach, which is a key success factor in the Financial Institutions sector to anticipate and foster the needs of our clients which are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions. This implies that about 100 passionate colleagues are dedicated to the FI sector and are able to fully understand the industry challenges of today.
Are you curious about the career path of your future coworkers? Read here.
- university degree or equivalent higher education qualification in economics, engineering, commercial sciences or comparable
- 3-5 years of experience in one of the areas mentioned above within the Financial Services Industry, either as a staff member within a bank or insurance company or working for a consultancy firm
- fluent in Dutch, French & English - both written and spoken
- willing to work in the Brussels and Antwerp area
- good understanding of the key processes in operations, finance or risk within the insurance business (Life or Non-Life)
- have an eye for details and a pragmatic & critical approach (common sense)
- be a team player with quick adaptation skills in new environments
- open-minded and eager to learn and/or share knowledge
- process optimization affinity
Besides various trainings, knowledge sharing sessions and coaching, at TriFinance you can count on a very versatile salary package with, besides a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expenses allowance, meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 32 days of holidays and an attractive cafeteria plan.
Thanks to our Total Reward Approach, you get the opportunity to grow continuously. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way, you will not only reach your chosen career destination, but you will also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other advance. We challenge you, you follow your own path and we work together on your professional growth.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Insurance operations or finance consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (32)
Power BI ConsultantCareer as Consultant
HD Business Partner with L&D focusCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Brussel/Bruxelles
IT Infrastructure engineer (freelance or permanent) - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Finance Coördinator | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients