The insurance sector faces a wide variety of challenges that demand a pragmatic approach and professionals that dare to step up as challengers.
Are you triggered by assisting our insurer clients in their digital transformation and being involved in core application renewal projects ? Helping them on their operational efficiency analysis or with the set-up of their omni-channels approaches? Do you want to put in place new straight-through processes and new ways of working? Support the financial departments in their target operating model definition or roll-out new complex regulatory compliance guidelines throughout the entire company? Then keep on reading !
As Project Consultant Insurance you are permanently employed by our Business Unit Financial Institutions. The different TriFinance Business Units are dynamic environments fit to human scale with very limited hierarchical structures, though still enjoying the scaling benefits of TriFinance as a whole.
In this role, you perform challenging missions at and with our clients in the insurance sector and act as an ambassador for TriFinance.
These are some typical assignments you might be involved in:
- Digitalization projects across the different departments of the insurance companies (new operational systems, new sales platforms, new online distribution channels, new data analytics solutions, new CRM tools, set-up of new ecosystems, etc...)
- Optimization and implementation of business processes along with their internal & external related reporting processes
- Implementation of new sector regulations or compliance guidelines that impact the whole organization (risk, finance, operations, ...)
- Participation in analysis and migration projects between systems in case of merger & acquisition activities between companies
- Also use your analytical and critical thinking to share with clients your ideas about optimization opportunities for better efficiency and productivity.
- Bring active support in the growth of the insurance practice within our TriFinance BCB Financial Institutions
- Depending on your seniority and expertise, manage and mentor other TriFinance consultants
- university degree or equivalent higher education qualification in economics, engineering, commercial sciences or comparable
- 3-5 years of experience in one of the areas mentioned above within the Financial Services Industry, either as a staff member within a bank or insurance company or working for a consultancy firm
- fluent in Dutch, French & English - both written and spoken
- willing to work in the Brussels and Antwerp area
- good understanding and affinity with optimizing the key processes in operations, finance or risk within the insurance business (Life or Non-Life)
- experience in with data analysis or financial sector regulation or insurance regulatory aspects or specific insurance tooling software
- have an eye for details and a pragmatic & critical approach (common sense)
- be a team player with quick adaptation skills in new environments
- open-minded and eager to learn and/or share knowledge
Besides various trainings, knowledge sharing sessions and coaching, at TriFinance you can count on a very versatile salary package with, besides a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expenses allowance, meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 32 days of holidays and an attractive cafeteria plan.
Thanks to our Total Reward Approach, you get the opportunity to grow continuously. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way, you will not only reach your chosen career destination, but you will also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other advance. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And we work together on your professional growth.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Insurance Transformation Consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (136)
Finance professional banking/insurance (FR)Project Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen
Medior/Senior Fullstack Java Developer | Project bij onze klant | Tri-ICTProject Consultant
Tax & Insurance officer | At our clientRecruitment & Selection
Management Assistant | MI&SBaseCamp (Internal Team)
Production support officer SQLRecruitment & Selection