Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
- Digitalization projects across the different departments of the insurance companies (new operational systems, new sales platforms, new online distribution channels, new data analytics solutions, new CRM tools, set-up of new ecosystems, etc...)
- Optimization and implementation of business processes along with their internal & external related reporting processes
- Implementation of new sector regulations or compliance guidelines that impact the organization
- Participation in analysis and migration projects between systems during mergers and acquisitions
- Bring active support in the growth of the insurance community within our TriFinance BCB Financial Institutions
- Depending on your seniority and expertise, manage and mentor other TriFinance colleagues
- 3-5 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, either as a staff member within a bank or insurance company or working for a consultancy firm
- Fluency in Dutch, French & English - both written and spoken
- A good understanding and affinity with optimizing the key processes in operations, finance, or risk within the insurance business (Life or Non-Life)
- experience in with data analysis or financial sector regulation or insurance regulatory aspects or specific insurance tooling software
- An eye for detail and a pragmatic & critical approach (common sense)
- The ability to be a team player with quick adaptation skills in new environments
- An open-minded and eager-to-learn attitude
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Insurance Transformation Consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (43)
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Corporate, Human Resources
Freelance Financial ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Freelance Business ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Management AssistantCareer in Internal Team