Does this sound like an amazing opportunity? Well, we're already looking forward to having a conversation with you!
Your challengeLooking for the next step within recruitment and to advance your career within an organization where Human Development is key? At TriFinance we support you to expand your expertise within recruitment.
TriFinance is a dynamic organization in full development and growth. To achieve this ambition we are looking for a recruiter to strengthen our internal team in Hasselt.
Within our organization, you will be able to make permanent recruitments for our clients as well as internally recruit consultants who can further realize their ambitions on projects with our clients. At TriFinance, the focus is not about recruiting in large numbers but is primarily on recruiting consultants with the right competencies to grow further in their careers.
- You already have several years of experience in recruitment and are eager to further develop your expertise in this area.
- You are dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic and you radiate this to candidates
- As an ambassador of TriFinance you are proactive in contacting potential candidates, you participate in various recruitment events and are able to build a relevant network.
- You are a real communicator who goes in depth during interviews with candidates to fully understand their background and ambitions
- With your critical attitude you are able to find and select the right candidates
- Taking initiative is your second nature which makes you eager to think about improvements in our recruitment processes
- Together with your colleagues you come up with different actions to generate additional inflow
- As an experienced recruiter you are a business partner who thinks about the long term vision of the business unit
Our offerYour growth is important to us. We expand your expertise through various internal training courses (competency-based interviewing, personal branding, expert training in sourcing & engaging talent, our TriFinance philosophy, etc.).
In addition, we offer you a competitive gross salary with net compensation with following extralegal benefits:
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal vouchers of 8 euro per day worked
- Eco cheques of 250 euro (pro rata)
- Smartphone with subscription
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance
- Guaranteed work-life balance with a system of flexible hours, 20 legal holidays and 12 ADV/RTE days
- Various training courses and knowledge sharing sessions
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Recruiter
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (40)
Freelance GL BookkeeperFreelance opportunities
Finance professional banking/insuranceCareer as Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Infrastructure Engineer (freelance or permanent)Freelance opportunities
Salesforce AdministratorCareer in Internal Team