In addition, you will be working in an international environment that offers young people many opportunities in the short and medium term! Are you an ambitious finance professional & are you willing to prove yourself? Then the sky is the limit! After all, the family nature of our client means that you will immediately feel at home (also outside of your finance team).
- You will be given the opportunity to take on a very wide range of tasks:
- From setting up facilities;
- To the preparation of the monthly and annual closing;
- As well as the responsibility for payments;
- In addition, you will also be responsible for a part of the debtor management;
- You also support the business in correctly drawing up order forms (linked to POs);
- Finally, you can also contribute to various ad hoc tasks.
- The most important thing: you really want to build your finance career and go all the way;
- You have a healthy dose of ambition and above all lots of desire to further expand yourself in the world of accounting and learn the tricks of the trade under the wings of your great colleagues;
- A relevant higher degree (bachelor or master) in accounting gives you the necessary basis to build on;
- If you already have a few years of experience, this is definitely a plus (read: not a must!);
- Finally, do you speak (and write) fluent Dutch and English? Then you are our match.
- An employer who wants to invest in YOU;
- A super fun work atmosphere, your colleagues are always walking around with a smile;
- You will be working in a growing international organisation where you can prove yourself and grow;
- An attractive training budget & on the job training & coaching;
- Short lines of communication, both within your team and with management;
- Flexibility is so important, which is why our client offers home working (up to 3 days/week) and flexible hours;
- Very attractive salary package including competitive gross salary complemented by a wide range of extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, net expense allowance...);
- A nice company car;
- A beautiful view of the lights of the Antwerp Port.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Junior bookkeeper | For our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (6)
Junior Communication ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Antwerpen, Limburg
Junior bookkeeper | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Young Hub Program - Financial Institutions - September 2022Career as Consultant
- Antwerpen, Brussel/Bruxelles
Gestionnaire Budgets et Procédures | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Financial Analyst - For our clientCareer at our Clients