As a Project Manager, you are in charge of the project delivery and its operational execution (planning, budget, scope, change/issue management, resource management, etc.) of project in owernship of TriTechnology or projects owned by our customers. You act as facilitator with all the stakeholders to align the project vision, get the buy-in of the teams and ensure its business value. You leverage on a combination of business expertise and project management excellence to deliver successful projects within the financial sector.
- You want to leave your mark on IT or Technology related in various sectors
- You want to support companies in improving the way they do business
- You like to evolve in changing environments and have an impact in the organization you are working with
- Accountable for the end to end project delivery and its operational execution
- Facilitate change across all levels of the organization
- Align project vision with all stakeholders
- Work to maximize customer value
Main tasks & activities
- Drive transformation projects on multiple domains such as development and Low Code develoment specific, ServiceNow (ITSM, HRSD, CSM & FSM), PowerApps & PowerAutomate, Digital, RPA, …
- Make sure the project goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Prioritize your needs and objectives taking into consideration budget, scope, and time constraints
- Facilitate the collaboration between business and IT in ensuring the business value and prioritization
- Manage, monitor and report on project roadmap
- Organize communication to keep buy-in from stakeholders on all major decisions and strategy
- Report the project performance to the Business partners, executive team members
- Mentor & motivate colleagues working together with you on specific projects
- Relevant project management experience in Agile and/or Waterfall environments
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Real team player and a knowledge sharer
- Working experience and knowledge in the Financial sector.
- Drive initiatives from planning through execution
- Stakeholder management at all levels (from technical delivery to executive level).
- Excellent coordination, analytical and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Familiar to deal with uncertainty and working in a changing environment
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French & good command in English
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Project Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (80)
ESG consultant banking and/or insuranceCareer as Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen
AR Specialist | Pour notre clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Data EngineerCareer in Internal Team
- Belgium, Antwerpen
Payroll Assistant Analyst BeNeLuxCareer at our Clients
Business ControllerCareer at our Clients
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Vlaams-Brabant