Client Partner | CFO Services
- Career in Internal Team
- 40 hours per week
- Business development
- account management
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services is one of TriFinance’s Expert Specialty Blue Chip Boutiques. We offer innovative pragmatic advisory & implementation solutions to the C-level community in the field of Process Improvement, Transformation and Risk Management. We work with expertise-driven practices, ranging from business process management and RPA over internal audit to corporate reporting, credit management and procurement & supply chain.
CFO Services is currently looking for a Client Partner, who acts as a liaison between our clients, our propositions and our project consultants. Reinforcing the team, you will establish and grow trusted relationships in the C-suite, sell pragmatic advisory & implementation projects, further people by supporting them in building their expertise, and oversee project delivery. You will work together with our Care (HR) team, our Communication team, our practices and our project delivery teams.
More specifically, you will:
- be responsible for business development on the executive level, building trusted relationships with clients and prospects through supply-driven content and knowledge sharing;
- be a driving force in large & key account management;
- create and convert opportunities with both new clients and existing clients;
- further develop CFO Services’ service offerings with our project managers and practice leaders;
- match business development with recruitment needs;
- facilitate the growth of our project consultants;
- oversee client projects in a steerco mode;
- create thought leadership around specific topics in the industry;
- maintain and improve relationships with partners such as technology providers.
As a client partner you:
- are able to quickly acquire knowledge about a wide variety of business, finance and technology topics;
- have excellent business development skills, both on the ‘cold’ and the ‘hot’ side, with a proven experience in (complex) consulting and project selling;
- gained operational and consulting expertise in multiple subdomains of our portfolio such as finance, operations and business process management;
- are comfortable in content-driven conversations with CFOs, CIO’s and CEOs;
- have +12 years relevant working experience, preferably within a Big4;
- are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- are willing to work on several locations/regions in Belgium.
We offer you:
- a challenging job in the dynamic and contemporary knowledge-sharing network organization that TriFinance is, set to reinvent the workplace;
- the opportunity to further build, as a team, a pragmatic advisory & implementation business;
- the freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition;
- a flexible and competitive reward package.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Client Partner | CFO Services
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (39)
Data & Analytics ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
Consolidation Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
IT Software TesterCareer at our Clients
Commercial Business Controller | For Our ClientCareer at our Clients
- Controlling & reporting
Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO ServicesCareer as Consultant