As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
At TriFinance, we are looking for a self-propelling data engineer with an inner drive to harmonise IT and business processes by unlocking value out of our data & systems architecture. We are looking for someone to join our IT team who can act as the liaison between IT and business, able to maintain our data management platform and translate strategic initiatives into tangible solutions.
You will be directly accountable for the efficient management and evolution of the data platform applications throughout their life cycle, resulting in both a top notch non-functional performance in the application architecture on organisational level and a high functional performance in the data processes of the company.
In order to achieve this, you collaborate on a daily basis with your technology and business colleagues.
You understand the strategic value of data and information management and are passionate about building value-creating and innovative data solutions. You are able to create a vision and roadmap to transform TriFinance to become a truly data driven organisation.
- You have a relevant degree (e.g.Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Business Management & Econometrics)
- You have more than 5 years experience in a data driven environment.
- You have general knowledge and preferably some hands-on experience with the following concepts: data pipelines, ETL/ELT-processes, SQL, Python, Spark, Big Data storage & processing, database systems, CPM (Corporate Performance Management) and Business Intelligence concepts.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German is an advantage.
- You master and know how to improve deployments on the MS Azure platform (Data Factory & Databricks)
- You continuously seek to improve the standard of work and are known for raising the bar of quality.
- You have demonstrated to collaborate autonomously in a high performing way with product stakeholders & partners to implement, lead, refine and follow-up of change requests, incidents & projects.
- You are at ease with the principles of a modern data architecture and have a demonstrated ability to break down complex issues into practically executable solutions.
- You have a good reading of the business context and influence others to move forward through excellent & adapted communication and presentation skills.
We offer you a new challenge in a dynamic and international environment. We have great plans for our knowledge sharing organisation and you can join this great experience! You will also experience our individual learning and development paths.
You get a competitive salary with a lot of extra advantages like: premium company car, fuel card, health insurance (DKV), group insurance, net allowance, meal vouchers, mobile subscription and flexible working hours.
Together with your colleagues, you take the next steps to support TriFinance in becoming the number 1 reference in our domain.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Senior Data Engineer
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (44)
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Corporate, Human Resources
Freelance Financial ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Freelance Business ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Management AssistantCareer in Internal Team