You will work at our client headquarters within the Infrastructure & Operations Services (IOS) department. This department is responsible for the central and overarching management of the technical implementation, follow-up and management of the infrastructure workplace and network components. As Dev Engineer Private Cloud you are responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the clients on-premise data center infrastructure services of the client. The services must meet our qualitative requirements based on functional needs, architecture requirements, taking into account the vision, quality standards, security requirements and guidelines of the ICT infrastructure. You will join an agile team with product owner, scrum master and OPS engineers..
The projects you will be involved in are on the one hand IT projects (life cycle, building new infrastructure) and on the other hand business projects (where we mainly provide standard services such as servers, security, integration components, etc.).
- Work out the design, evolution and solution of our private cloud systems infrastructure based on an architecture, in collaboration with the team
- Ensure the delivery of infrastructure by the supplier and adjust the impact on operational processes
- Collaborate with colleagues to provide technical advice within the organization (including design, offer solutions and identify necessary flows)
- Document designs and solutions
- Standardize certain procedures to limit the complexity of management and to keep implementation as efficient as possible
- Take responsibility to work with the team, the product owner and the Scrum master
- Record and plan the activities at the level of PI (quarterly plan) and Sprint operation (tasks per 2 weeks)
- A bachelor's or master's degree in an ICT-related field or equivalent through experience.
- Operational excellence with focus on the end user.
- Experience in Agile teams and working in scrum method.
- Team player and strong communication skills
- A thorough knowledge about Linux, windows servers.
- File transfer, SQL, Cis level 2 security, AD are one of the technical aspects you will often have to deal with.
- Hybrid setup (Public Cloud - On-prem) experience.
- Several years of experience in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of data center systems and related security aspects.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
There are 101 reasons to work for this client. This vacancy is too short to list them all but we would certainly like to give you this:
- Working at this client is working for a sustainable employer in the heart of Antwerp.
- You immediately feel welcome with them. You will work with fantastic colleagues who are ready to help you.
- We listen to you and invest in your career. So your talent gets all the opportunities. But not at any cost. At these client you also have time for something else. That is what we call healthy growth.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Devops Engineer Infrastructure (Private Cloud)
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (48)
Functional Analyst - opportunity in supply chainCareer at our Clients
Business Intelligence AnalystCareer in Internal Team
- Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles, Oost-Vlaanderen
Power BI ConsultantCareer as Consultant
AR Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
HD Business Partner with L&D focusCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Brussel/Bruxelles