- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- Multi tasking
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
We are looking for ambitious professionals who have experience in the financial sector (bank/insurance/asset management) combined with a strong interest in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) or Sustainable Finance matters to join and contribute to the growth of our Business Unit.
The stakeholders' (customers, employees, supervisors, investors,...) expectations in the frame of ESG / Sustainable Finance domains will significantly impact the business models of the financial institutions. These expectations combined with the fast and continuously changing environment create new types of opportunities and risks for the financial sector requiring the recalibration of the strategic processes. This encompasses also the adjustment of the risk management strategies.
As a Consultant active in ESG / Sustainable Finance domains, you play a key role in helping our clients to define, challenge and implement their ESG journey.
What will you do? Which impact will you have?
- Supporting projects focusing on the ESG implementation ( i.e. ESG data, compliance with sustainability labels, ESG processes and controls, related frameworks and reporting dashboards,...);
- Facilitating the communication within the internal & external stakeholders to enable the ESG implementation activities to be rolled out (front and back office, IT, risk, etc);
- Understanding of the ESG’s impacts and the operational implications and assisting our clients in shaping target business processes;
- Understanding the customer’s needs in its journey to integrate ESG factors in existing processes and investment decisions ;
- Supporting in the identification of priorities, metrics, targets, selecting data providers, designing governance and implementing sound internal control, oversight and risk management practices
- Advising clients on their risk and regulatory agendas and help them to operationalise these in their day-to-day businesses
What will you bring to the team ? Who are you?
- You have a strong interest in ESG related matters and preferently experience in the EU sustainable Finance agenda (Taxonomy - SFDR …)
- You own a Master degree with relevant experience in the financial services industry
- You have 2 years of experience in project planning and management, financial management;
- You have financial acumen, the ability to navigate complex regulation, analyze metrics and a proven experience in (supporting the) building a framework, setting and managing KPIs;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You are innovative, entrepreneurial, critical-thinking, always looking to analyze new issues and find solutions in a practical and creative way;
- You are a talented and ambitious professional that takes responsibility for your own opportunities and development;
- Fast learner, open to challenges and keen to continue learning and developing;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, as well as English.
Our company aims at furthering people for better performances. We give you the opportunity to develop yourself in line with your ambition. In our knowledge sharing organization, we offer you a challenging role in a dynamic and highly valued environment, in which you can actively participate and make a difference.
You get the chance to take your career into your own hands and keep growing. You can count on a wide range of training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.
Our Total Reward Approach foster a very versatile salary package that consists of:
- A hybrid way of working
- a competitive salary
- a company car with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal vouchers of 8 euro per worked day
- eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
Are you ready for your next challenge and eager to join this dynamic team within a unique and fast growing company?
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for ESG consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (38)
Data & Analytics ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
Consolidation Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
IT Software TesterCareer at our Clients
Commercial Business Controller | For Our ClientCareer at our Clients
- Controlling & reporting
Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO ServicesCareer as Consultant