At Facil, you get the best of both worlds! They operate worldwide in a multicultural environment with state-of-the-art, innovative systems and processes, but at the same time, there is a family atmosphere.
Your challengeWe are looking for a true generalist who is capable of wearing multiple hats within the Finance team. On the one hand, you function as the right hand of the Finance manager and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves yourself (read: take on operational accounting tasks), on the other hand you combine this with a role as financial controller as a member of a team of 3 controllers at corporate level EU, Asia & HQ. Last but not least, you can also take your first steps in people management by managing the team in Asia and providing them with the necessary guidance & support.
Are you a jack-of-all-trades? Do you like an organisation in change where ad hoc questions & tasks pop up like mushrooms? Are you able to keep your helicopter view combined with your hands-on tasks within accounting & controlling? Then I think we can talk about a perfect match!
Concrete responsibilities in this role
Right hand of the Finance Manager (70%)
- Full responsibility over 2 entities from A to Z & support in the other entities (Europe)
- GL tasks
- Taxes / VAT
- Month-end and year-end closing
- Back-up & assist Finance Manager during S/4Hana (FICO) implementation.
- (Co-)responsible for working capital and cash flow reporting of the different regions
- Answering ad-hoc questions from the AP, AR & GL team as well as providing the necessary provide support
- Provide financial analysis/reporting providing insight into sales, margin, costs, investments and specific projects (final responsibility Asia + support Europe)
- Final responsibility for the entities in Asia (IFRS/local GAAP). You will actively manage, guide & support the finance staff there where needed
- Support with controls, audit (Europe / Asia)
- Co-responsible for budget and forecast process of the various regions
- Reviewing reports and analyses with business line directors and department managers
- Internal reporting & reporting to the 2 shareholders
- Proactively contribute to process improvement projects reporting for the various business lines, regions, branches, etc.
- Implement and maintain internal controls
Your profileWho are we looking for to fill this role?
- MBA, Master in Finance or Bachelor of Accountancy with relevant experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar role in a multinational environment
- Good knowledge of English, other languages such as French or Spanish are a plus
- Strong knowledge of ERP (preferably SAP S/4 HANA) and reporting/BI tools (Analysis for Office (BW)/SAP Analytics Cloud
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of different accounting standards (IFRS, Belgian GAAP, German GAAP, US GAAP, ...) is a plus
- Hands on person
- Understanding of business processes/business oriented
- Proactive & performance-oriented
- Numerical and analytical minded
- Project management: planning, follow-up and coordination
- Communication skills (to all levels within the company)
- Team player / cooperation
- Stress resistant
Our offerYou will be joining a multinational player, yet you will find yourself in a family atmosphere where everyone knows each other. The brand-new office ensures a pleasant working environment that facilitates a personal & stimulating way of working. As a Finance employee at HQ Genk, you are close to the decisions being made worldwide, which means you are always at the pilot of a global player. In addition to a broad salary package, it goes without saying obvious that working from home and sliding hours are fully embedded to allow you to organise your work-life balance as optimally as possible.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Finance Coördinator | For our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (35)
Functional Analyst - opportunity in supply chainCareer at our Clients
Business Intelligence AnalystCareer in Internal Team
- Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles, Oost-Vlaanderen
Power BI ConsultantCareer as Consultant
HD Business Partner with L&D focusCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Brussel/Bruxelles
Senior Accountant | For our clientCareer at our Clients