We are looking for a motivated web developer who will contribute to the further development of our innovative platform. You will be involved in both the back-end and front-end development, giving you the opportunity to touch many different technologies. You will report to the web development team lead. Additionally, you will be able to contribute to life-saving technology.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Driving the further development of our REST API, as well as front- end, and adding new features according to the roadmap
- Maintaining existing code repositories and create code documentation
- Contributing to automated software testing
- Master or bachelor in the field of Computer Science (or equal through experience)
- Professional development experience in Python
- Experience with REST APIs and web backends (e.g. Django)
- Good knowledge of databases (e.g. PostgresQL), html and version control (e.g. Git)
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to document
- Eager to learn attitude
Nice to have's:
- Knowledge of WebGL (e.g. three.js, vtk.js)
- Technical understanding of the DICOM standard (file format and communication)
- Knowledge of PACS
- Knowledge of vtk
- Experience with test automation and deployment pipelines
The company offers a competitive package (including a phone, laptop, bonuses, ...) and a hybrid way of working. Additionally, they provide a stimulating environment where you will get the opportunity to grow in a dynamic scale-up company.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (69)
Controlling Manager | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Human Development LeadCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen
CFO | MATCO NVCareer at our Clients
Finance Coördinator | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients