Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
- Attend Bootcamp covering key topics in Financial Institutions and Consulting
- Work with passionate consultants on various projects in the Business Unit Financial Institutions
- Provide pragmatic advisory services and transition & support to banks and insurance companies
- Collaborate with colleagues in a knowledge-sharing environment
- Develop skills through an individual training plan
- Receive on-the-job mentoring and guidance from an experienced career coach
- Strong interest in the challenging sector of banks and/or insurance companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Commercial Sciences, Banking and Insurance, Risk Management, or a related field
- Fluency in Dutch, French, and English
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Young Hub Program - Banking/insurance - September 2023
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.