- Deliver data-driven insights to the business (sales reporting & KPI tracking);
- Ownership of sales data at the SQL level;
- Translate data from various data sources such as SAP, Nielsen & other data from the business into Excel reporting;
- Checking correctness of delivered data & reporting at SQL level;
- Supplying data from sales/marketing: you will be responsible for updating the SQL model and reporting on this;
- Working closely with the business: you deliver quantitative data in the form of reporting;
- Refresh Power BI and update at BNL level;
- Drive and optimize KPI tracking BNL in cooperation with the business.
- Create and optimize reports based on questions/challenges from the business.
- Preferably, you already have 4 to 5 years of experience within finance;
- You are comfortable with Excel, Power BI and SQL;
- You speak Dutch and English very well;
- Eager to learn, independent and hands-on are characteristics that typify you;
- You are not afraid of a complex work environment.
- You will join a growing, international company in the FMCG sector, with learning and growth opportunities;
- You will receive a nice gross salary;
- 35 vacation days;
- 2-3 days working from home & flexibility;
- Within the finance team there is room for relaxation and regular activities are organized.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Business Analyst | For our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (48)
Functional Analyst - opportunity in supply chainCareer at our Clients
Business Intelligence AnalystCareer in Internal Team
- Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles, Oost-Vlaanderen
Power BI ConsultantCareer as Consultant
AR Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
HD Business Partner with L&D focusCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Brussel/Bruxelles