AR Specialist | For our client
- Career at our Clients
- 40 hours per week
- Logistieke sector
- Internationale omgeving
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
The storage of these products is in terminals, 2 of which are located in Antwerp, both at the port. The other terminals are spread across Europe and the United States.
For LBC we are actively looking for an AR specialist with a first working experience in finance.
- Ensuring correct invoicing towards customers, in cooperation with internal business partners (from sales and customer service departments);
- Point of contact (internal and external) for questions regarding: customer agreements, contracts, invoicing, etc.;
- Invoicing the revenue streams of the 3 terminals in Antwerp and Rotterdam according to contract specifications;
- Responsibility for preparing correct and timely revenue reports on a monthly basis (monthly closing) and annually to external audits;
- Accounts receivable management;
- Internal audits on commercial contracts;
- User Acceptance Testing on periodic releases in LBC's ERP systems.
- Preferably you have a bachelor's or master's degree in a financial field;
- You have a first working experience as AP/AR accountant, where you have already participated in the month-end closing;
- You have some interest in optimizations, so you can actively participate in the automations of the systems within LBC;
- Accuracy is a characteristic that typifies you: you always work thoroughly;
- You are also fluent in communication, both in Dutch and English;
- Finally, you are willing to travel to the terminal in Rotterdam once a week.
- You will join an international company with a family character and a close-knit team, where you can learn a lot;
- An attractive gross salary with several fringe benefits;
- Company car + fuel card;
- Due to the rapid growth at LBC, growth and future opportunities are possible over time.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for AR Specialist | For our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.