HB Antwerp is redefining how natural diamonds are mined, processed and sold. It is the company's mission to create a business model where honesty and fairness are central and that has a positive impact on people and the planet.
The traditionally complex diamond supply chain was replaced by a unique ecosystem that uses innovative, proprietary technology, guarantees total transparency and works exclusively with ethical mines.
With this innovative business model, HB promotes long-term economic growth, creates meaningful employment and enables sustainable development in infrastructure, health and education in the communities in which they operate.
Due to the strong growth HB is experiencing, they are currently looking for a colleague to join the Finance team. Can you identify with HB's mission and would you like to contribute to this success story? Who knows, maybe you will soon be part of this jovial and enthusiastic team!
Your challengeAs Senior Accountant, you will be part of an enthusiastic and passionate team of finance professionals. You will report directly to the Accounting Manager. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will be responsible for managing the GL activities;
- You take care of the monthly closing;
- You ensure complete and correct cost allocation;
- You will provide support where necessary to the Accounting Manager during the external audit;
- The preparation and analysis of monthly accounting figures;
- You ensure accurate financial reporting of the balance sheet and P&L;
- You have experience in processing data in different currencies;
- You actively contribute to (accounting) optimizations, implementation of the new ERP system, etc.
- You already gained +/- 10 years of experience as an Accountant;
- You have a good knowledge of English;
- You can work autonomously and attach great importance to good team dynamics;
- You know how to keep deadlines in mind and how to concretely convert objectives into action points;
- You know how to be flexible at all times in a rapidly changing environment;
- You work accurately and precisely.
- You will join a progressive and innovative environment that is experiencing strong growth;
- You will be part of a unique concept that focuses on fairness and justice and has a positive impact on people and the planet;
- Dynamic environment with many growth opportunities for employees;
- Opportunity to put your shoulders to the wheel on various interesting projects;
- A nice gross salary complemented by an interesting package of fringe benefits and option of a company car.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Senior Accountant | For our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (35)
Functional Analyst - opportunity in supply chainCareer at our Clients
Business Intelligence AnalystCareer in Internal Team
- Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles, Oost-Vlaanderen
Power BI ConsultantCareer as Consultant
HD Business Partner with L&D focusCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Brussel/Bruxelles
Senior Accountant | For our clientCareer at our Clients