As a Financial Coordinator you will be coordinating the financials and budget of the MENA program. You will act as a link between the financial coordinators of the local partners, MENA Project Manager and the Finance Team.
You will work closely with the MENA Project Manager and the financial coordinators of the local partners, check financial evidence and follow up on financial reporting according to EU and other regulations.
a. You will be familiar and up to date on necessary EU regulations with regards to financial reporting.
b. You will collect and organize financial files, reports, timesheets, and invoices for the projects according to EU regulations.
c. You will utilize spreadsheets to track budgets, dates, and other information in cooperation with Project Team and Finance Team, and ensure that all the documents and evidence are rightly and timely collected and stored in an internal online repository
d. You will do internal reporting to align with the budgeting and financial planning.
You will engage in the coordination activities of the MENA program, prepare, and present any relevant financial information
a. You will join regular meetings of the Project Team to follow up with them on schedule with regards to implementation of the project plan
b. You will ensure that all the documentations are in place, collected as evidence if needed and according to internal policies and procedures
c. You will communicate regularly with the financial coordinators and the EVPA Finance Team with regards to reporting and evidence collection of the projects and other needed documents.
Liaison with the other team members with regards to reporting and evidence collection of the MENA Project and other activities.
Within the framework of the MENA program, you will work with different currencies, different legal aspect, regulations and in multicultural environment across Europe and MENA region (MENA is the ‘Middle East & North Africa’ region).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in handling financials and reporting requirements
- Ability and experience in planning activities, building schedules and timely follow up on their implementation
- Detail oriented, consistent, quick, and responsive learner
- Excellent communication skills because you work with multiple partners, team members across different nationalities
- Good written and spoken knowledge of French, English and Arabic
- Patient, empathetic, cultural sensitivity and passionately communicative
- Understanding of familiarity and cultural sensitivity in context of the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region
- Stress resistant, attentive, comfortable with prioritising several competing tasks and responsibilities
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills - experience in data and information gathering, processing, analysis, and ability to transfer it into readable reports
- Accounting knowledge and experience
- BA degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field would be an asset
- A passion for venture philanthropy, social venture financing or social entrepreneurship, and interest in policy related issues will be perceived as advantage
- A competitive salary package (13th-month salary, holiday pay, transportation and home office allowance, meal vouchers)
- Full-time position (open to part time)
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy
- Additional holidays
- Training and personal development budget
- Group health and pension insurance
- A friendly, open working environment
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Finance Coordinator | For our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.