Then we would like to meet you!
To ensure our future growth, we are looking for freelance professionals for practical and operational projects for our Transition & Support business unit. Given the regional distribution of this Business Unit, the proposed projects will be located in Wallonia.
Your challengeAs an Interim Manager, you recognize yourself in the following criteria:
- You have at least 15 years of finance experience
- You are critical and show initiative
- You are a team player who can also work independently
- You are communicative and commercial
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have a good knowledge of ERP and MS Excel
- You agree with our business philosophy and wish to promote these values (open communication, transparency, etc.) to our clients as a TriFinance ambassador
- You enjoy giving and receiving feedback and are willing to follow our mentorship process
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Interim Manager Finance | T&S LLN
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.