Senior Business & Functional Analyst
- Career at our Clients
- 40 hours per week
- Building bridges business & IT
- Quality player in mobility
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
For our client in the mobility sector, we are looking for an experienced Business and Functional Analyst. They are looking for someone who can inspire and coach other business / functional analysts, in addition to their tasks as analyst.
- Supporting business colleagues in drafting business rules and problem descriptions. You listen to their questions and dare to challenge them.
- Translating business requirements into user stories and, together with the development team, ensure the necessary refinement, without losing sight of the acceptance criteria
- Mapping business processes with diagrams
- Working together with a tester or the test coordinator to translate the requirements into test scenarios
- Joining a multidisciplinary team to work out solutions and propose process optimizations
- Supervising and moderating workshops with business colleagues and providing documentation
- Contributing to the further refinement of our analysis methodology
- Developing a training plan and organizing workshops to help colleagues grow in their jobs
- Besides your activities within the project team, acting as a coach for junior analysts. You guide them and offer them support where necessary.
You are experienced in both Functional and Business Analysis. Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following elements:
- At least 5 years of experience as both functional and business analyst
- Familiar with the Agile / Scrum methodology
- Strong communicator and team player
- Able to inspire and coach your colleagues
- Strong analytical skills and able to come up with innovative ideas
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in Dutch
You might posses some of the following skills, but they aren’t a must:
- Experienced in a web-development environment
- Experienced with MS Dynamics 365
- Experienced with Sparx Entreprise architecture (BPMN, UML, modelling business requirements)
You will join a dynamic working environment where flexibility and teamwork are essential. In exchange for your work and enthusiasm, you can count on an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits (including a company car with fuel card, group insurance, meal vouchers, laptop, internet allowance, …)
Additionally, the company provides continuous training, career opportunities, flexible working hours and the possibility of working 3 days a week from home.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Senior Business & Functional Analyst
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (42)
Group Business ControllerCareer at our Clients
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Corporate, Finance
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team