Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
As a Power BI Consultant, you will join a specialized TriFinance advisory unit - Management Information & Systems (MI&S). MI&S focuses its projects on the link between business, finance, IT and data. MI&S is a Microsoft Gold Partner for Azure Data & Analytics, as well as a Power BI solution partner.
Typical for our close-knit and motivated team is our "down-to-earth" and "no nonsense" attitude. We are strong in understanding business needs and translating them into dynamic functional data models. Our in-depth functional and technical expertise allows us to implement and visualize these models.
- As a Power BI Consultant, you will help different companies discover the unprecedented capabilities of Power BI and get the right business insights from their data.
- You talk with your customers and listen to the needs of the business: what are the relevant KPI’s, how are they defined and at what level of detail are they reported.
- From this business perspective you define the reporting data model and convert the functional requirements of the customer into a "state of the art" Power BI reporting solution.
- You are the main point of contact for complex questions about Power BI topics and best practices in modelling, dashboarding and visualization.
- You help clients become more data-driven.
- You follow up with colleagues, coach them during their projects and ensure quality and timely delivery of these projects.
- You are genuinely interested in the way the business works. From this interest and your business knowledge, you are able to pragmatically translate the needs of the customers into Power BI reporting.
- You have at least 5 years of experience (including 3 years in Power BI), preferably with a focus on data analysis and business intelligence.
- Thanks to your expertise and natural coaching style, you lift other colleagues to a higher level and grow in the direction of Project Management.
- You have a master or bachelor degree, you speak Dutch at native level and you live in the region of Ghent - Antwerp - Brussels.
Our offerJust ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Power BI Consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (40)
Freelance GL BookkeeperFreelance opportunities
Finance professional banking/insuranceCareer as Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Infrastructure Engineer (freelance or permanent)Freelance opportunities
Salesforce AdministratorCareer in Internal Team