- Career in Internal Team
- 40 hours per week
- Co-creation Management
- Business Development
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
You will be part of our fast growing and ambitious Business division in Brussels. As a true team player and a creative thinker with a strong helicopter view you think along with your colleagues to shape our growth strategy!
- You look for new business opportunities and develop our existing clients in Brussels and Flemish Brabant.
- You create interesting opportunities for our consultants in your portfolio of customers, matching the growth and ambitions of our consultants with the needs of your customers.
- You act as a true business partner and develop pragmatic solutions for our clients, covering our whole portfolio of services (both staffing and advisory).
- You take initiatives to stay top of mind for your clients, such as social media presence and networking events.
- You are a sparring partner for our consultants, participating in initiatives to support their growth, wellbeing and their connection with our business unit.
- You built up your freelancers network and you are part of this community by staying in touch with them and keeping them up to date about TriFinance.
Ingredients to success?
- You feel connected to the TriFInance philosophy and have a strong belief in furthering people
- You have experience in Business Development and/or Account Management, preferably in a service and/or consulting environment. Or you have a strong finance background and are eager to grow into a commercial role.
- Advising your clients boosts your energy! You are customer oriented and have strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on attitude.
- You are able to understand the business of our clients and you have strong networking skills.
- You get your energy out of the hunt for new opportunities.
- You have a strong affinity with finance and HR.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Our Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes steep learning curves, exciting challenges and a contribution to the strategic development of TriFinance. But also fun is an important pillar of our organization! Many fun initiatives and events among colleagues are organized. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job! All this in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
To stimulate your growth & motivation you will be accompanied on different levels. You will be coached on the job and our very own Sales Academy will professionalize your Business Development skills. Through our broad portfolio of different types of training courses you can focus on your personal building blocks to reach your goals. In addition to that you can count on a versatile salary package with a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days. Being in the lead of your career and life are key to us, therefore we offer a flexible remuneration plan to compile your own salary package with benefits in line with your needs.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Business Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (38)
Data & Analytics ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
Consolidation Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
IT Software TesterCareer at our Clients
Commercial Business Controller | For Our ClientCareer at our Clients
- Controlling & reporting
Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO ServicesCareer as Consultant