Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
You will be part of our fast growing and ambitious Business division in Brussels. As Business Development Manager, you help define our growth strategy!
Your focus? You look for new business opportunities and develop our existing clients in Brussels and Flemish Brabant.
- You create interesting opportunities for our consultants in your portfolio of customers, matching the growth and ambitions of our consultants with the needs of your customers.
- You act as a true business partner and develop pragmatic solutions for our current clients, covering our whole portfolio of services (both staffing and advisory).
- You take initiatives to stay top of mind for your clients, such as social media presence and networking events.
- You are a sparring partner for our consultants, participating in initiatives to support their growth, wellbeing and their connection with our business unit.
- You built up your freelancers network and you are part of this community by staying in touch with them and keeping them up to date about TriFinance.
Ingredients to success?
As Business Development and/or Account Manager, you take ownership of your client portfolio. To do so:
- You are a real team player who gets energy from interacting both with colleagues and clients.
- You have experience in a similar role.
- You feel connected to the TriFinance philosophy and have a strong belief in furthering people.
- You are eager to grow into a commercial role.
- You already gained strong experience with clients at both management and C-level.
- You possess both good hunting and farming skills.
- You possess the necessary dose of empathy to understand the needs of your fellow colleagues.
- Advising your clients boosts your energy! You are customer oriented and have strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on attitude.
- You are able to understand the business of our clients and you have strong networking skills.
- You get your energy out of the hunt for new opportunities.
- You have a strong affinity with finance and Human Development.
- You're fluent in Dutch, French and English
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package.
Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive flexible reward plan. Curious? Don't forget to ask about it in our first introduction call!
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Business Development Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (40)
Freelance GL BookkeeperFreelance opportunities
Finance professional banking/insuranceCareer as Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Infrastructure Engineer (freelance or permanent)Freelance opportunities
Salesforce AdministratorCareer in Internal Team