Commercial Business Controller | For Our Client
- Career at our Clients
- 40 hours per week
- Commercial Controller
- Business Partnering
- Internationale Context
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Your challengeAs Commercial Business Controller, you will function as a business partner for the sales and marketing team. You form the bridge between commercial and financial policy. You play an important role in the search for efficiencies and optimisations, and know how to translate these into action points. You report directly to the Controlling Manager.
Specifically, you are responsible for
- The preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets;
- You act as a business partner for the sales and marketing team (analyzing/monitoring data, mapping the performance of the teams, etc.);
- You process the sales deals during the monthly closing and then analyze the margins;
- You are responsible for the monthly management reporting and discussion with the various stakeholders;
- You map out objectives, know how to translate them into KPIs throughout the organisation and follow them up correctly;
- You take a critical look at the existing processes, spot efficiency opportunities everywhere and support continuous optimisation;
- You are the point of contact for internal and external audit requests;
- Development of dashboards;
- Variety of ad hoc projects.
- You already gained about 4 years of experience within Audit or already have concrete experience in Controlling. Experience in Commercial Controlling is a plus;
- You have an eye for improvement, know how to identify efficiencies and convert them into action points;
- You are person-oriented, enjoy working in a team and show commitment;
- A proactive approach typifies you;
- You have an analytical/strategic attitude and work in an accurate/structural way;
- You are an excellent communicator to all levels of the organisation;
- You are fluent in Dutch and can express yourself fluently in English.
- You will join an international organisation where you can prove yourself and grow;
- An employer who wants to invest in your personal development and offers numerous growth and learning opportunities;
- A varied role in which you can take responsibility and initiative;
- An attractive salary package supplemented with fringe benefits (car with fuel card, hospitalisation and group insurance, etc.);
- Flexibility and option to work from home.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Commercial Business Controller | For Our Client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (38)
Data & Analytics ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
Consolidation Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
IT Software TesterCareer at our Clients
Commercial Business Controller | For Our ClientCareer at our Clients
- Controlling & reporting
Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO ServicesCareer as Consultant