Functional IT Analyst
- Career at our Clients
- 38 hours per week
- Coordinating projects
- Stakeholder management
- Dynamic environment
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Are you interested in mortgage lending and applicable regulations and would like to work full-time in a constantly changing environment? Then this job is for you! As a B2B company, our client specializes in granting and managing residential mortgage loans on behalf of various lenders. To support their growth, they are looking a Functional Analyst.
- Functional analysis of projects, including collaborating with stakeholders to discuss requirements
- Coordinate projects on a functional or operational base
- Formulating recommendations
- Planning and realizing the communication to different stakeholders to keep them informed and invested
- Optimizing the implemented solutions of the projects to continuously improve the results
- Master of computer science or a master’s degree with a specialization in IT or equivalent through experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of basic data processing and statistical data interpretation
- Understanding of how business and IT processes work
- Creative, critical, and able to work autonomously
- Fluent in Dutch, good understanding of English and French
- Familiarity with mortgage lending processes and consumer/professional loans is a big plus
Our client offers a competitive salary package in combination with a warm and dynamic work culture. Additionally, they offer a challenging job and a variety of tasks. On top of that they offer coaching and continuous learning opportunities.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Functional IT Analyst
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (47)
Stageplaats intern Care teamCareer in Internal Team
- Human Resources
Data & Analytics ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
Consolidation Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
IT Software TesterCareer at our Clients
Functional IT AnalystCareer at our Clients