Data & Analytics Consultant
- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- Create meaningful insights
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Are you passionate about data & analytics? Interested in reporting? You want to share your knowledge and expertise? Read on to find out how your future as an Data & Analytics Consultant can be:
- You will encounter a wide variety in projects dealing with data & analytics
- You will tackle complex and analytical problems, including AI and machine learning
- You will help customers with designing & implementing modern Data Warehouse Architectures
- You are a born team player, but you can also work independently
- You will get involved in a variety of companies and industries
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree combined with relevant experience in Microsoft BI & Analytics (3 to 10 years)
- You have knowledge of modern DW concepts, processes and methodology, including AI and machine learning
- You have good technical and functional knowledge of multiple domains of the Azure data & analytics technology stack: Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Machine learning, Databricks, Power BI,…
- You have experience in developing dimensional reporting models or in setting up AI and machine learning models
- Knowledge of Python is an asset
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
Thanks to our Total Reward Approach you get the chance to grow continuously. Besides various trainings, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package:
- competitive salary
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and ecocheques
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 days of holiday
- and an attractive cafetaria plan
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Data & Analytics Consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (38)
Data & Analytics ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
Consolidation Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
IT Software TesterCareer at our Clients
Commercial Business Controller | For Our ClientCareer at our Clients
- Controlling & reporting
Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO ServicesCareer as Consultant