Consolidation Specialist | For our client
- Career at our Clients
- 40 hours per week
- Internationale organisatie
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Your challengeAs a Consolidation Specialist, you will function as the right hand of the Consolidation Manager. You are responsible for qualitative consolidated financial reporting for the Nipro European group Companies. You also provide support in the further roll-out of IFRS policies and consolidation processes (ICO, cash flow, ... ).
Concretely, you are responsible for the following:
- You provide support for the monthly intercompany reconciliation, whereby you are in close contact with the various financial managers across the various business units;
- You contribute to the continuous optimisation of SAP Group Reporting;
- You ensure correct follow-up and standardisation of the consolidation process and reporting. You know how to identify best practice gaps, communicate this to the relevant stakeholders and make timely adjustments;
- You maintain the core data affecting the consolidation activities and ensure accurate set-up and mapping across the organisation;
- You act as backup for the Consolidation Manager and are the point of contact for finance colleagues for various questions.
- You provide support in the further implementation of SAP Group Reporting;
- You support projects for digital automation related to consolidation (changes in reporting needs, updates to the chart of accounts, ...).
- You already gained +/- 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in consolidation is a strong plus;
- You have strong analytical skills and pick up on things quickly;
- You have a real entrepreneurial mentality. You act proactively and enjoy taking the initiative;
- You keep the predetermined goal in mind and take the right actions to achieve it;
- You have an eye for efficiency, know how to identify these and translate them into concrete action plans;
- You are an excellent communicator and sparring partner for internal and/or external customers;
- You are fluent in English.
- You will be based in the modern European headquarters of a growing international company;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in projects to optimise existing/new processes;
- You will have a challenging role with plenty of room for your own initiatives;
- An attractive salary package supplemented with an extensive package of fringe benefits (company car + fuel card, hospitalisation and group insurance, fitness subscription, delicious lunches in the company restaurant, etc.);
- Flexible hours and option to work from home.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Consolidation Specialist | For our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (38)
Data & Analytics ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
Consolidation Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
IT Software TesterCareer at our Clients
Commercial Business Controller | For Our ClientCareer at our Clients
- Controlling & reporting
Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO ServicesCareer as Consultant