Junior Business Development Manager
- Career in Internal Team
- 40 hours per week
- Co-creation Management
- Business Development
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
You will be part of our fast growing and ambitious Business division in Brussels. As a true team player and a creative thinker, with a strong helicopter view, you think along with your colleagues to shape our growth strategy!
You look for new business opportunities and develop relations with our existing clients in Brussels and Flemish Brabant. Your main goal will be to make sure our consultants have projects that further their growth and our clients are supported in all their finance needs.
- You act as a true business partner and develop pragmatic solutions for our new clients, covering our whole portfolio of services (both staffing and advisory).
- You take initiatives to stay top of mind for your clients, such as social media presence and networking events.
- You built up your freelancer network and you are part of this community by staying in touch with them and keeping them up to date about TriFinance.
Ingredients to success?
- You are a real team player who gets energy from interacting both with colleagues and clients.
- You feel connected to the TriFinance philosophy and have a strong belief in furthering people.
- You already have some experience in Business Development and/or Account Management, preferably in a service and/or consulting environment.
- You are eager to grow into a commercial role.
- You possess excellent client 'hunting' skills.
- You possess the necessary dose of empathy to understand the needs of your clients and fellow colleagues.
- You are customer oriented and have strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on attitude.
- You are able to understand the business of our clients and you have strong networking skills.
- You get a lot of energy out of the hunt for new opportunities.
- You have a strong affinity with finance and HR.
- Being fluent in Dutch is a must, having a strong knowledge of French and English is very important.
You will be coached on the job and our very own Sales Academy will professionalize your Business Development skills. In addition to that you can count on a versatile salary package with:
- A competitive salary;
- A company car with fuel card;
- Smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance;
- Flexible working hours and 32 vacation days (with the option to buy more!);
Being in the lead of your career and life are key to us, therefore we offer a flexible remuneration plan to compile your own salary package with benefits in line with your needs.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win- win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Junior Business Development Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (41)
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team
Back-End Java DeveloperCareer at our Clients