All-round Accountant | For our client
- Career at our Clients
- 40 hours per week
- Finance Business Partner
- 40 u/week
- Ruimte voor initiatief
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
For the further expansion of the General Cargo & Commodities division in Luithagen Haven ( rechteroever), we are looking for a driven All-round Accountant / Finance Business Partner.
Do you already have some experience in accounting & are you looking for more analytical tasks? Do you want to (further) develop towards budgeting, collaborate on forecasting, tinker with processes? Then I may have a great challenge for you!
To strengthen a great & experienced team in the Ekeren region, we are now looking for an experienced (analytical) accountant. Here, colleagues really work together. Are you (too) busy & can't see the wood for the trees, or are you enjoying a well-earned holiday? No worries, your colleagues will gladly take care of your work. Blessed right!
So you want to work in an international environment with a family character where you have final responsibility for all accounting flows, including analytical tasks? Where you will be part of a great team of colleagues who help and support each other? Then this job is possibly THE opportunity for you.
Your challengeYou will be responsible for:
- A-Z accounting, with a focus on management and control of the various flows,
- Ensuring continuous, correct presentation of financial data (balance sheet and income statement),
- Preparing periodic returns (VAT, Intrastat, etc.),
- Preparing and coordinating periodic financial reporting, consolidation and year-end closing
- Ensuring qualitative and sound financial management in close cooperation with the operational manager,
- Supporting budget and forecasts,
- Managing and optimising internal procedures,
- Co-developing relevant reporting for management,
- Supporting and advising on ad hoc projects.
- You will be part of a team of experienced colleagues, each with their own expertise.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accountancy or Finance, complemented by relevant work experience of at least 4 years; ideally in auditing or consulting,
- You are a financial jack-of-all-trades with broad interests and sound professional skills,
- You have good communication skills,
- You can work autonomously but you are also willing to assist colleagues with help and explanations to grow as a team,
- You work fluently with Excel and are not put off by further digitalisation and new software,
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- A varied job in Finance, in an exciting, international environment
- A no-nonsense corporate culture
- The space to take initiatives and help shape the financial operation further
- A salary commensurate with your knowledge and expertise
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for All-round Accountant | For our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (41)
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team
Back-End Java DeveloperCareer at our Clients