Are you a talented and experienced Business Controller? Do you have the drive and expertise to play a key role as Group Business Controller at Highlands Beheer, the company of NTS Group, Additive Industries and ATD Machinery? A family business that plays an important role in the high-tech sector (mainly semiconductor and analytical). As a dynamic holding of the entrepreneurial Wintermans family, Highlands Beheer has the ambition to double the business within 5 years. To achieve this growth, we are looking for an experienced and driven Group Business Controller.
You work closely with the Wintermans family. The board of directors consists of two representatives of the Wintermans family and the Group CFO. As Group Business Controller you are the right hand and advisor of the Group CFO at the holding company and interact frequently with the management of the various businesses. You have the opportunity to influence and add value at a strategic level and play a crucial role in achieving the growth objectives of the various companies. With your keen eye for financial insights and strategic thinking ability, you improve the financial planning and analysis as well as help shape business strategy.
As Group Business Controller you are ultimately responsible for all business control related issues regarding the various companies that are part of the Highlands Beheer holding. In addition, you are the CFO’s key advisor and crucial in achieving the financial objectives of the various companies.
The main responsibilities you have as Group Business Controller:
- Acting as a Business partner for the CFO, the Board, Supervisory Board and the management teams of the various business units.
- Supporting the CFO
- Initiating important improvements
- Keeping an overview of global investments.
- Providing support in preparing solid business cases.
- Co-organizing and supporting the group’s annual budgeting procedure.
- Coordinating the periodic forecasting process and working on continuously improving the predictability of the company and timely identifying relevant risks and opportunities.
Where you work
You work with leading customers in various industries, including semiconductor, analytical, general high-tech, aerospace, automotive and energy. You will be part of an international, dynamic and innovative environment where entrepreneurship and collaboration are highly valued.
The work environment will mainly be in the Eindhoven region. In addition to the office in Eindhoven, you will also occasionally visit the various companies in the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Singapore, Shanghai and the USA.
This is you
You have a strong background in finance and are familiar with designing and analyzing financial KPIs. A strategic and conceptual thinker, with a natural drive to grow the business. You are passionate about optimizing business processes and realizing growth and profitability improvement. With your entrepreneurship and persuasiveness, you know how to positively influence and steer the process and stakeholders around you. This role offers a lot of growth potential for personal development for an ambitious and talented professional. You have the opportunity to grow your career within the current subsidiaries or future acquisitions.
- A Master's/MBA degree in the field of business economics, accountancy, controlling, business, finance, or business administration, with a pre-master's in RC/RA, is required.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience as a business controller preferably in manufacturing companies (such as an FMCG or high-tech environment).
- You are an expert in identifying risks and opportunities and know how to convert them into clear insights and advice.
- You have a passion for optimizing business processes and realizing growth and profitability improvement.
- Experience with cash management and value thinking.
- Strong communication skills. Positive, connecting mindset.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and varied job at one of the strongest players in the high-tech industry in the Netherlands
- A lot of responsibility and influence in a flat structure and informal company culture
- A market-based salary depending on knowledge and experience
- Lease car / mobility allowance
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Variable bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Group Business Controller
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (43)
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Corporate, Human Resources
Freelance Financial ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Freelance Business ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Management AssistantCareer in Internal Team