This organization, active in infrastructure works for water pipelines and installations, energy networks, telecom networks and road construction, is a company in full expansion, both organically and through acquisitions, with a growth spurt to boot.
Do you have a critical eye for figures and do you dare to take the right actions based on them? Are you a Sherlock Holmes by nature who wants to investigate possible anomalies further and link the right actions to them? Then you already have the right skills as a business controller. Also IT literate and a nose for improvements in systems and reporting? Then perhaps this role at APK is tailor-made for you.
Your challengeAs a Business Controller you will be part of the Finance Team of the APK Group and will be the right hand and advisor to the CFO and the controlling manager with whom you will have a direct reporting line. In this role you will have the opportunity to actively participate in thinking about the future of Finance within the group and work in a coveted and versatile position within a rapidly growing successful family business.
So what does this entail specifically?
- You are a key-member of the controlling team, working together with the Finance Business Partners who in turn are in close contact with the project staff.
- You are responsible for guiding, coaching and supporting the finance business partners and assisting them where necessary.
- You cast an analytical eye on reports and perform analyses. In case of deficiencies, you take the appropriate actions.
- You watch over deadlines, ensure a periodic forecast cycle & closely monitor possible deviations from the predetermined budget.
- As an important partner for the business, you work closely with various stakeholders. Your empathy ensures that you quickly find your way in the organization.
- You use your healthy interest in IT for process improvements and optimizations of the proprietary financial systems in order to achieve better project control.
- You will also have the opportunity to help think about the future of Finance within the company. Your expertise and knowledge in this area are highly valued and you will be challenged to actively contribute to improvements and innovations.
Your profileWhich white raven are we looking for?
- Master's degree in a financial or economic field.
- Several years of experience within Finance, preferably in a project related environment.
- You are strong in reporting and in the use of analysis tools and have a healthy interest in business analytics via PowerBI.
- You are fluent in Dutch. Any knowledge of French or German is a plus.
- You are communicative, both verbally and non-verbally.
- You have sufficient people skills to challenge the finance business partners and project staff in their daily operations.
- Besides a positive attitude, you have a flexible and proactive way of working. You are very easy to deal with and know how to convince people at all levels of the organization based on your analyses.
- You enjoy working in a team.
Our offerWhat does APK Group have to offer you in exchange for your tons of energy & commitment?
In this role, you will be an active part of a leading growth company in the world of smart & sustainable infrastructures for the cities of tomorrow. When you step into this story as Business Controller you can speak of a job within a dynamic environment, where there is no room for hierarchy, 'one team' is a slogan that is held in high esteem within the finance department. Moreover, there is an open business atmosphere in which you are given the freedom to work independently and make your mark. Your initiative to take finance to the next level is greatly appreciated. What about the money? Don't worry, you get a competitive salary package including a car & all kinds of extra-legal benefits!
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Business Controller | For our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (36)
Payroll Manager EMEA | Kontoor Brands (Berchem)Career at our Clients
- Human Resources
Risk Management consultantCareer as Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Data & Analytics ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
Power BI ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
ERP Functional Analyst FinanceCareer as Consultant
- IT, Corporate, Finance