Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
Are you also convinced that in an ERP project, a big and important part of responsibility lays at the customer side and organizations are often insufficiently equipped and lack ERP experience? Are you the trusted advisor with ERP do-how our customer needs? Are you the person that leads organizations in their ERP journey to success? In a win-win with the system integrator.
Your challenge will be in Project and Change management:
- As ERP project manager at the customer side, you are building the bridge between customer and system integrator. You challenge until your overall budget and schedule are realistic. You make sure that at both sides the right resources are assigned. Scope is defined unambiguously, is complete and agreed upon. During the project, you manage the triple constraint of time, budget and scope.
- The project to manage can be an initial implementation, a roll out, a major upgrade, improvement projects or even bringing an implementation gone wrong back on track.
- You recognize risks well in advance and advise the appropriate actions to mitigate.
- To assure quality, you elaborate together with other stakeholders testing and data migration strategy and plans.
- Implementing ERP implies individuals that need to change, you build communication and training plans, support sponsors and people managers in their role. You manage the people's side of change well aligned with the technical side.
- You communicate at all levels, with all stakeholders involved, breaking department silos. You build and facilitate a strong team, solving problems, negotiating, motivating, mentoring and steering timely decision making.
Are you as excited as we are about the challenge outlined above. Convinced that you are the one we are looking for? Reach out to our recruitment team to get to know each other!
- You have a Master’s degree in Applied Economics, Commercial Sciences, Commercial engineering or similar combined with relevant experience.
- You have at least 5 years experience as ERP Project Manager either at customer or at system integrator side. In the latter case, you want to switch sides of the table. You are familiar with the typical implementation steps, you know what needs to be done and how you do this best.
- We are software independent. ERP can be SAP, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (BC) or Finance & Operations (F&O), Infor, Oracle or others.
- Being certified in a project methodology such as PMP, Prince2, … or in change management such as Prosci is a plus, but not a must. Your track record of successfully completed ERP projects should say it all.
- You are fluent in Dutch. Knowledge of English or French is a plus.
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for ERP Project Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (43)
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Corporate, Human Resources
Freelance Financial ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Freelance Business ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Management AssistantCareer in Internal Team