Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
Are you an ambitious finance professional with the ambition to work as a Pragmatic Advisory & Implementation consultant in ERP projects? Not thinking in application functions and features but in business processes that require the appropriate system support? Are you an advocate of positive change, not just any change but solutions that really work?
- As an ERP Functional Analyst Finance, you will engage in implementing ERP solutions at the client's end. But your role may also involve major upgrades, roll-outs, support, improvement projects, or even rectifying failed implementations. Your focus will be on challenges that resonate with you.
- You build the bridge between the customer’s finance users and the financial application consultant of the system integrator.
- You design the new financial business processes, understand software capabilities and configuration settings, gather and interpret user needs, question practices, identify problems and opportunities, propose alternatives and build consensus on the solution.
- Working with application consultants to configure the software, assisting with requirements definition for customizing, training and supporting key users in executing software testing, documenting and end user training.
- If your ambition lays beyond finance, we can offer you a growth path to progress in a generalist role. Or you can grown into an expert role in one of our domains. Whether you prefer a diverse range of responsibilities or specializing in a specific area, we support your career growth in both directions.
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience in an ERP environment. ERP can be SAP, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (BC) or Finance & Operations (F&O) or older versions of the above like NAV, Navision, AX, Axapta.
- You may have experience as a financial consultant on the system integrator side and are now looking to transition to the business side to further develop your ambitions in that domain. Alternatively, if you have a background in the business side, it would be advantageous to have been involved in ERP implementations and/or migrations.
- You are totally into ERP; you want to grow your ambition as consultant – from operations to projects.
- You speak Dutch and can express yourself well in English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
Are you as excited as we are about the challenge outlined above? Convinced that you are the one we are looking for? Reach out to our recruitment team to get to know each other!
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for ERP Functional Analyst Finance
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (43)
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Corporate, Human Resources
Freelance Financial ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Freelance Business ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Management AssistantCareer in Internal Team